Guardian High Color Rubber Weight Room Mats 4' x 6' x 1/2" – SurfaceCo (GUARDIAN-4612-C)
4' x 6' x 1/2" SurfaceCo Guardian High Color Rubber Weight Room Mats - Brighten up your weight room with the most brightly colored, resilient weight lifting mats in the industry. High color Guardian mats by SurfaceCo contain 25-35% color content including grey, blue, red, tan, blue/grey, red/grey, and tan/grey. These mats are not only beautiful but their strength created through vulcanization makes them almost indestructible. Their tear strength is rated at approximately 800 PSI, which is about three times greater than rolled rubber. If you're looking for an aesthetically pleasing rubber matting system that is more durable than even virgin rubber, consider SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring Systems.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Guardian High Color Rubber Weight Room Mats are available in the following quantities:
- (2) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (Best Deal)
- 25% color concentration for single color
- 35% color concentration for two color mix
- 3 times stronger than rolled rubber (800 PSI per ASTM412)
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- May be utilized in wall to wall installations or as a stand alone solution within a room
- Straight Trued Edges for greatly reduced gaps and open spacing when laid side-by-side
- Trimmed square 47" x 71" for wall to wall installation
- Loose lay product which is easy to install (no adhesive required)
- Will not harbor or promote bacterial growth
- Easy to keep clean
- Non-skid TreadSafe™ diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- "Clean and Fresh" mitigating agent added during manufacturing to reduce rubber smell
- 100% Recycled
- High quality recycled buffings (no crumb rubber)
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 78 lbs. each
- Please Note: Rubber mat variances + sub-floor inconsistencies + surrounding climate can all affect the tightness in which rubber mats will fit together, even if trued. That means there can and will be some gapping of varying widths. For larger installation areas, we recommend using interlocking tiles or rolled rubber to best eliminate visual seams.
SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring System Mat Sizing and Pricing Chart
Mat Minimum Qty
Sq. Ft. Minimum
47" x 71"
Click here to view SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring Systems specifications brochure
SurfaceCo rubber flooring works well for:
- athletic clubs
- home use
- sports plexes
- hotel/motel use
- non-funded clubs
- anywhere tough commercial flooring is needed!
Click here to view SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring Installation and Maintenance Guidebook
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
(2) Mats ship via UPS
(4) and (6) Mats ship via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.