Guardian Black Rubber Weight Room Mats 4' x 6' x 1/2" – SurfaceCo (GUARDIAN-4612)
4' x 6' x 1/2" Black SurfaceCo Guardian Barbell Mats for Weight Rooms - Barbell mats are an important component in any weightlifting area that utilizes heavy freeweight equipment. Not only do they prevent damage to floors, but they can also keep barbell plates from chipping or breaking when dropped. You'll see heavy weightlifting mats under key strength equipment pieces that incorporate heavy barbells such as squat racks and bench presses. Resilient rubber matting, such as Guardian mats by Humane, do a great job to absorb shock underneath these machines when barbells are re-racked.
1/2" thick vulcanized Guardian mats are ideal for heavy weight training areas in garage gyms, sports performance centers, schools and commercial gyms. They can handle impact from very heavy weights and are vulcanized to resist tearing or other damage. However, if you are considering purchasing these mats to use for heavy deadlifting and other Olympic style lifts, we recommend the 3/4" thick Humane mats for ultimate flooring and equipment protection.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Humane Guardian Weight Room Mats are available in the following quantities:
- (2) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4' x 6' x 1/2" Mats (Best Deal)
- 12 mm thickness
- 3 times stronger than rolled rubber (800 PSI per ASTM412)
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- May be utilized in wall to wall installations or as a stand alone solution within a room
- Straight Trued Edges for greatly reduced gaps and open spacing when laid side-by-side
- Trimmed square 47" x 71" for wall to wall installation
- Loose lay product which is easy to install (no adhesive required)
- Will not harbor or promote bacterial growth
- Easy to keep clean
- Non-skid TreadSafe™ diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- "Clean and Fresh" mitigating agent added during manufacturing to reduce rubber smell
- 100% Recycled
- High quality recycled buffings (no crumb rubber)
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 73 lbs. each
- Please Note: Rubber mat variances + sub-floor inconsistencies + surrounding climate can all affect the tightness in which rubber mats will fit together, even if trued. That means there can and will be some gapping of varying widths. For larger installation areas, we recommend using interlocking tiles or rolled rubber to best eliminate visual seams.
SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring System Mat Sizing and Pricing Chart
Mat Minimum Qty
Sq. Ft. Minimum
47" x 71"
Click here to view SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring Systems specifications brochure
Humane rubber flooring works well for:
- athletic clubs
- home use
- sports plexes
- hotel/motel use
- non-funded clubs
- anywhere tough commercial flooring is needed!
Click here to view SurfaceCo Guardian Flooring Installation and Maintenance Guidebook
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
(2) Mats ship via UPS
(4) and (6) Mats ship via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.