Achieve Duals Series Leg Press / Calf Press Combo Machine – TKO (8805)
Light Commercial Rated
250 lb. Weight Stack
TKO Achieve Duals 8805 Leg / Calf Press – The Achieve Duals 8805 Leg Press and Calf Press Machine from TKO Sports and Performance is a light commercial rated gym machine with selectorized weight stack and exercise combo functionality to provide the user and facility premium workout versatility and space efficiency. The TKO Achieve Dual Leg / Calf Press provides a combination of leg exercises in a compact space that includes leg press and calf press for development of the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, hips, and calf muscle groups. A 6 position back pad adjustment allows this machine to accommodate a wide range of users. The wide, non-slip foot plate offers generous surface area for different foot positioning as well as dedicated areas at the bottom for calf placement for safe and effective upper leg and lower leg training.
The TKO Achieve Duals line of combo strength equipment provides high quality dual-functioning machines for light commercial facilities, from hotel to multi-family living to community centers. The compact footprint saves on space and stays within budget. The user friendly design makes working out simple and efficient for all levels of exercisers in your facility.
Looking to purchase a complete circuit of dual function strength equipment for a apartment complex gym or rehabilitation center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TKO Achieve Duals 8805 Key Design Elements:
- 6 position back pad adjustment
- Low profile step through design
- Compact design
- 250 lb. weight stack with 1:1 ratio for resistance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- FRAME – Compact, space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- SHROUD – Fully shrouded weight stack to protect equipment
- PLACARD – Simple, step by step instructions and training tips help users maximize workouts
- PAD – High-use upholstery supported by 70mm thick foam
- MOVEMENT – Easy to use, minimal adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions
- TUBING FRAME – Tubing: 2.5mm to 2.75mm square tube differ into any types, from 30x60mm to 50x100mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity
- PULLEY – Glass fiber reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation
- CABLES – Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000 lb breaking strength, end fitting tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- COLOR – Graphite paint with black upholstery
- Assembled Dimensions: 76" L x 45" W x 60" H (193 cm x 114 cm x 152 cm)
- Weight Stack: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 495 lbs. (225 kg)
- Frame Color: Graphite
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Carton Dimensions and Weights:
- Main Frame Carton #1 – 62" L x 31" W x 8" H | 113 lbs.
- Main Frame Carton #2 – 73" L x 32" W x 11" H | 161 lbs.
- Weight Stack Carton #1 – 12" L x 6" W x 8" H | 59 lbs.
- Weight Stack Carton #2 – 12" L x 6" W x 8" H | 59 lbs.
- Weight Stack Carton #3 – 12" L x 6" W x 8" H | 59 lbs.
- Weight Stack Carton #4 – 12" L x 6" W x 8" H | 59 lbs.
- Total Carton Weight: 510 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions and Weights (Palletized):
- Pallet #1 (Main Frame) – 73" L x 40" W x 24" H | 324 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Pallet #2 (Weight Stack) – 16" L x 40" W x 11" H | 300 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 60)
- Total Shipping Weight: 624 lbs.
Light Commercial (Use in a non-dues paying facility):
- Frame – 10 Years
- Weight Stack Plates – 5 Years
- Moving Parts (Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys, Pull Pins, Guide Rods) – 1 Year
- Belts and Cables – 1 Year
- Upholstery (Stitching Only), Grips, Rollers, Roller Covers – 6 Months
- Shroud and Plastic Parts – 6 Months
- Unlisted Parts – 1 Year
- Labor – NONE
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your destination that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service