Proformance Plus Seated Calf Machine -- Tuff Stuff (PPL-955)
Proformance Plus PPL-955 Seated Calf Machine - The Proformance Plus Seated Calf by TuffStuff provides a safe and effective way to isolate your calf muscles. Performing seated calf raises, or heel raises as they are sometimes called, allows you to concentrate all of your effort on working your calves without worrying about bracing your core to prevent a back injury as you would have to do if performing standing calf raises with the weight supported across your shoulders. As a result, most trainees can perform a few extra reps in the seated position, creating a better burn and superior growth stimulus.
The Proformance Plus Seated Calf Raise offers many well-designed features to enhance the training effect. The angled foot rest allows full extension and contraction on each rep for maximum development. The contoured thigh pads conform comfortably to the thighs, spreading the load over a larger surface area for increased comfort. They also easily adjust up and down with the pop pin to accommodate trainees of different heights and thigh circumferences. The swivel pivot arm easily engages and disengages at three different heights, allowing you to squeeze out a few extra reps and rack the weight in the low position if needed, while the bench seat moves with pivot arm for comfort during the set. Dual weight horns are a full 7 long to allow plenty of Olympic plate loading for even the most serious lifters.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Seated Calf Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 56 L x 33 W x 35 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Angled Foot Rest: Allows full extension and contraction on each rep
- Contoured Thigh Pads: Conform to thighs to more evenly distribute load
- Pop Pin Adjustment: Adjusts thigh pads up and down for different thigh circumferences or leg lengths
- Swivel Pivot Arm: Engages and disengages at three different heights
- Dual Weight Horns: 7 long for several Olympic plates on each side
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Seated Calf?:
- Isolate your calves in the seated position so you dont have to worry about core bracing
- Angled foot rest and contoured thigh pads enhance comfort and usability
- Pop pin adjustment and swivel pivot arm both accommodate lifters of different leg lengths
- Dual weight horns are 7 long to hold several 45-pound Olympic plates per side
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded leg equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.