PRO-XL Full Size Power Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PXLS-7930)
Proformance Plus PXLS-7930 Full Size Power Rack - The Proformance Plus PRO-XL Barbell Power Rack by TuffStuff Fitness is a top of the line weight training rack designed to meet the needs of the most rigorous strength and conditioning programs for commercial gyms. This squat rack, or power cage as it is sometimes called, is already the ultimate slow lift training apparatus where lifters can safely and efficiently perform key mass and strength building compound lifts for the legs, hips, and back. These lifts include squats, front squats, good mornings, shrugs, and partial deadlifts. By adding an optional Olympic platform inset you can create an all-in-one workstation capable of meeting the training needs of any of your athletes by also incorporating quick lifts that build power and explosiveness throughout the entire body like full cleans, power cleans, snatches, and power snatches.
Of course, any power rack worth its salt also offers important features to enable you to effectively train your upper body, and the PRO-XL Proformance Plus Power Rack certainly does this. The walk-through design allows you to easily incorporate an adjustable weight bench to perform flat bench presses, narrow or close grip bench presses, incline presses, and seated behind the neck and front presses. All of the pushing muscles - chest, shoulders, and triceps - will be thoroughly worked from these fine exercises. For symmetry, injury prevention, and simply to build a truly powerful physique, youll also want to devote ample training time to the pulling muscles of the back - lats, teres major and minor, supraspinatus, infraspinatus, and rhomboids. The multi-grip pull-up bar allows you to perform wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip chins. The dual 2 fat bar frame connectors double as yet another challenging pull-up variation from which to attack your back, along with your grip, ensuring youll display just as much hard-earned muscle walking away from the crowd as you do walking toward it. Suspension loops and band pegs enable you to use resistance bands with almost any of the aforementioned lifts, either to add resistance through part of the strength curve or remove it.
Important safety features include Swing LockTM stainless steel bar catches and quick change Lever LockTM Safety Spotters rated to a staggering 900-pound weight capacity. The integrated J-hook design features quick change 1 solid steel Swing LockTM bar catches. The bottom line is that athletes of different heights and ability levels will all be able to train safely, comfortably, and with minimal set-up time in this rack.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Power Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 75 L x 65 W x 97 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 x 7 gauge and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge tubular steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Design: Incorporates weightlifting, bodyweight training and provides lots of storage for weight plates and Olympic bars
- J-Hooks: Integrated J-hook design (Patent Pending) featuring quick change 1 solid steel Swing LockTM bar catches
- Safety Rails: Includes full length adjustable safety rails with user friendly Lever Lock system that adjusts in 3 increments (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Pull-up Station: Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises. Can also be used as an anchor point for the CrossCore Rotational Bodyweight Trainer
- Frame Connectors: Dual 2 fat bar frame connectors double as additional pull-up station and add structural stability
- Weight Horns: Twelve heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes
- Attachments: Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features
- Bar Storage: Two built-in Olympic bar holders keep bars within easy reach
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: Use for performing muscle and strength building prime mover lifts such as squats, bench presses and overhead presses
- Weight: 630 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Anchoring: All frames designed to anchor to floor; refer to owners manual for anchoring requirements
- Optional Platform: Multiple-layer design, 2 thick platform and inset available with 3/4 solid oak hardwood center or all rubber
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Power Rack?:
- Get a complete full body workout without ever leaving the confines of this high-end power rack
- Standard features include dual 2 fat bar frame connectors for additional chin-up variety, weight horns, Olympic bar holders, storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs
- Safety rails have a 900 lb. weight capacity providing maximum safety for all users and are quick and easy to adjust
- You choose frame colors
- PXLS-7901 Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench
- Custom designed for use with PXLS-7910, 7920, 7930, and 7950 cage models
- Back support adjusts from lat to 85 degree upright
- Built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away option
- For use with or without platform
- Specify frame color and upholstery color upon placement of order
- PXLS-7994 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack
- Stores most size Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Built-in wheels for easy roll away
- Wrinkle Black standard frame color
- Plates sold separately
- PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms (Pair)
- Heavy duty platform provides optimum strength and durability
- Easily inserted to base frame uprights
- PXLS-7997 Landmine
- Heavy duty rotating holder for use with Olympic bar
- Built-in magnetic holder to easily store landmine in the upright position against cage frame
- PXLS-7998 Dip Attachment
- Easily attaches to main frame uprights and securely fastened by pull-pin
- PXLS-7999 Dual Stainless Steel Bar Catches (Pair)
- Integrated J-hook design featuring 1 solid steel Swinglock bar catches
Click to Enlarge
PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms
PXLS-7998 Dip Attachment
PXLS-7999 Dual Bar Catches
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (Proformance, Cal Gym and XL Series Products more than 5 hours of use per day):
- Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Linear Bearings, Pull-Pins, and Moving Parts - 1 Year
- Finish, Platforms, Rubber Grips, Logos, Rubber Mats, and All Other Parts - 90 Days
Need help selecting the best TuffStuff power rack for your sports performance center or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.