USA Made Heavy Ropes and Conditioning Ropes are very heavy, thick pieces of manila rope that range in thickness and length depending upon the users needs and the amount of room they have available for swinging these ropes. Heavy rope training conditions the entire body and can quickly amp up the heart rate. Exercises are performed by grabbing an end of the rope with each hand and moving the arms up and down at the same time to perform a single wave or by alternating the arm movement to create an alternating wave. You can also perform an “around the world” which you do with one rope or two by keeping your arms together and making a large circular motion. Whatever heavy rope exercise routing you choose it is guaranteed to create a burn in your arms, shoulders, back and core like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
A new option in heavy rope training is the Slastix resistance battle ropes by Stroops. These battle ropes consist of long, thick resistance bands that are covered in a protective orange sheath. Not only are they heavy, but they create resistance as you are using them. For more resistance and challenge, just back away from the anchor point. The more you back away the more resistance you will create. You will feel the rope want to pull you in as you swing your arms. Resisting the pull-back is a workout all in itself!
- Anti-Friction Sleeve for Power Conditioning Ropes – Jammar (PCRS)$37.00 IRON COMPANY
- Wall Plate Anchor for Power Conditioning Ropes – Jammar (PCRA-1)$63.00 IRON COMPANY
- Wall Hanger for Power Conditioning Ropes – Jammar (PCRH-1)$70.00 IRON COMPANY
- Slastix Boa Resistance Rope -- Stroops (BOA-SS120-O)$141.00 IRON COMPANY
- Slastix Resistance Beast Battle Rope -- Stroops (BEAST-O)$161.00 IRON COMPANY
- Slastix Son of the Beast Resistance Ropes (Pair) -- Stroops (SOTBPR-O)$172.00 IRON COMPANY
- Manila Power Conditioning Rope with Poly Boot Ends – Jammar (BRM)$195.00 IRON COMPANY
- USA-Made Covered Heavy Rope for Cross-Training -- Spri (SPRI-ROPE)$223.00 IRON COMPANY