CompanionMat Premium Sit / Stand / Kneel / Travel Yoga Mat -- WellnessMats (COMPANIONMAT)
Black, Brown, Gray, Burgundy, or Tan
WellnessMats CompanionMat Premium Portable Mat The CompanionMat from WellnessMats is a premium-grade, American-made 18 x 22 polyurethane foam mat that is the perfect size for standing, sitting, or kneeling during exercise, play or work. The CompanionMat is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, support, cleanliness and durability. With their 100% polyurethane construction free of toxins and odor, CompanionMat portable anti-fatigue mats are uniquely comfortable and suspend the bodys weight, reducing impact on joints during exercise and on feet, knees, hips, elbows or glutes when resting in stationary position. CompanionMat plyometrics performance mats are stationary by design and will stay in place due to the high traction, non-slip top and bottom surfaces, even when jumping, walking, or running in place. Use a CompanionMat for walking in place to meet your daily step goal for weight loss challenge and improved wellbeing. With its compact size and built-in carry handle, the CompanionMat is great for use as a stadium seat cushion, and will even fit inside most suitcases during travel for performance and relief on the go. Since the CompanionMat is water resistant and dirt resistant, it is perfect to use for kneeling while gardening and landscaping. Tote your CompanionMat around the house while performing household chores and cleaning in low places.
CompanionMats are perfect for yoga, Pilates, and stretching exercises where a smaller mat is preferred due to floor space restrictions or proximity to other group exercisers. Yoga practitioners with aches and pains who may have been once held back from floor exercises find that they can use CompanionMats with much more comfort and support, even over hardwood floors and tile flooring. The smooth surface allows for easy transition between stretching positions or yoga pose progessions, with good cushioning on pressure points as well (especially for headstands and handstands). Because of the gradual sloping beveled edges and mat material memory properties, CompanionMats have earned an ADA-compliance rating, meaning they are very safe for those with functional impairment stepping on and off the mat during exercise.
Purchase CompanionMat Premium Folding Fitness Mats on GSA contract - All WellnessMats exercise mats can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need portable yoga mats in bulk for senior group fitness classes or yoga studios? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (1) CompanionMat
- 18 L x 22 W x 3/4 H (3 lbs)
- Yoga handstands and headstands
- Household chores
- Kitchen food preparation
- Landscaping and gardening
- Spectator stadium cushion
- Travel - Fits in suitcase
WellnessMats Performance Advantages:
- American Workmanship As a manufacturer located within the United States, WellnessMats complies with all stringent U.S. regulations for material production. Made with a proprietary Advanced Polyurethane Technology (APT), WellnessMats are free of formaldehyde, heavy metals, PVCs, BPA's, latex, plasticizers, phthalates, or any other fillers.
- Premium Performance WellnessMats provide the optimum in comfort and relief. The 3/4 APT composite effectively interacts with the body to suspend bodyweight, thus reducing impact and stress on the back, legs, and feet, while encouraging proprioception (rebalancing). This exclusive advantage results in unmatched and consistent comfort and support.
- Always Lie Flat The 20 degree, gradually beveled edges of a WellnessMat will never roll up, which prevents dangerous trip hazards. Distinctive to WellnessMats, the APT includes 100% memory properties, meaning the mat is cured flat and will always remain flat.
- Never Delaminate The unique one-piece construction of the WellnessMat eliminates the need for glues or toxic bonding agents that often break down in time. WellnessMats will never separate, bubble up, ripple, or tear as a result of broken down glues.
- Never Compress WellnessMats have an unprecedented immediate recovery (bounce back) and are guaranteed to never lose their form. The one-piece APT polyurethane construction will not compress (squish down) creating dangerous high and low spots or lose resiliency. This results in consistent comfort, even where the most frequent standing occurs.
- Sanitary Surface WellnessMats are inherently anti-microbial and easily sanitized with a smooth surface that will not harbor harmful bacteria in cracks, crevices or tears.
- Lasting Durability WellnessMats carry an industry-leading 7 year manufacturers commercial warranty which dramatically reduces mat replacement costs for health clubs, studios, and home exercisers. You stand on it, WellnessMats stands behind it!
- Available in Black, Brown, Gray, Burgundy, or Tan
- 3/4 (0.75) thickness
- 100% polyurethane molded one-piece construction
- Suspends body weight for incredible support and unmatched comfort
- Smooth surface
- Non-slip top and bottom, certified as being high traction by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Tapered edges will never curl when laid out flat
- 20-degree sloped beveled edges, ADA compliant
- Integrated carrying handle molded into mat for ease of portability and convenience
- Easily sanitized and anti-microbial
- Safe, non-toxic and latex free
- No unfriendly odors
- Sealed on top and bottom to be water resistant
- Tear, puncture, heat, stain, wear, and dirt resistant
- Flame resistant - safe for radiant floors
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Minimum 20-year life expectancy under normal use
- 7-year manufacturer Best in Class performance warranty
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Boxed Dimensions: 19 x 23 x 1 (4 lbs)
Maintenance and Cleaning: Designed to provide comfort and well-being, WellnessMats require little to no special care. Most spills can be easily cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brushrolled) as needed. WellnessMats recommends that you always test use of any chemicals or industrial cleaning solutions on a small portion of the mat before applying over larger surface.
Wearing small heeled shoes on WellnessMats is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS