FitnessMat Premium Exercise Mat -- WellnessMats (FITNESSMAT)
Black, Brown, or Gray
WellnessMats FitnessMat Premium Exercise Mat The FitnessMat from WellnessMats is a premium-grade, American-made personal exercise mat for stationary exercise or impact movements that is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, support, cleanliness and durability. Available in either 6 foot or 4 foot lengths, FitnessMat anti-fatigue exercise mats are the must-have accessory for any fitness routine. With their 100% polyurethane construction free of toxins and odor, FitnessMats portable fitness mats are uniquely comfortable and suspend the body weight, reducing impact on joints during exercise. FitnessMats are stationary by design and will stay in place due to the high traction, non-slip top and bottom surfaces, even during High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), high impact plyometrics, core training, or jump rope exercise. Use a FitnessMat for walking in place to meet your daily step goal for weight loss challenge and improved wellbeing.
FitnessMats are perfect for yoga, Pilates, stretching, physical therapy, and other ground based or standing exercise. Personal training clients and rehabilitation patients with aches and pains that may have been once held back from floor exercises find that they can use FitnessMats with much more comfort and support, even on hard floors. The smooth surface allows for easy transition between positions, with good cushioning on pressure points as well. Because of the gradual sloping beveled edges and mat material memory properties, FitnessMats have earned an ADA-compliance rating, meaning they are very safe not only for those with functional impairment stepping on and off the mat, but also for wheelchair use during exercise.
Purchase FitnessMat Premium Exercise Mats on GSA contract - All WellnessMats exercise mats can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need fitness mats in bulk for stretching areas, group exercise classes, or yoga studios? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- (1) FitnessMat
Available Mat Sizing:
- FIT4 48 L x 26 W x 5/8 H (10 lbs)
- FIT6 72 L x 30 W x 5/8 H (15.5 lbs)
WellnessMats Performance Advantages:
- American Workmanship As a manufacturer located within the United States, WellnessMats complies with all stringent U.S. regulations for material production. Made with a proprietary Advanced Polyurethane Technology (APT), WellnessMats are free of formaldehyde, heavy metals, PVCs, BPA's, latex, plasticizers, phthalates, or any other fillers.
- Premium Performance WellnessMats provide the optimum in comfort and relief. The 5/8 APT composite effectively interacts with the body to suspend bodyweight, thus reducing impact and stress on the back, legs, and feet, while encouraging proprioception (rebalancing). This exclusive advantage results in unmatched and consistent comfort and support.
- Always Lie Flat The 20 degree, gradually beveled edges of a WellnessMat will never roll up, which prevents dangerous trip hazards. Distinctive to WellnessMats, the APT includes 100% memory properties, meaning the mat is cured flat and will always remain flat.
- Never Delaminate The unique one-piece construction of the WellnessMat eliminates the need for glues or toxic bonding agents that often break down in time. WellnessMats will never separate, bubble up, ripple, or tear as a result of broken down glues.
- Never Compress WellnessMats have an unprecedented immediate recovery (bounce back) and are guaranteed to never lose their form. The one-piece APT polyurethane construction will not compress (squish down) creating dangerous high and low spots or lose resiliency. This results in consistent comfort, even where the most frequent standing occurs.
- Sanitary Surface WellnessMats are inherently anti-microbial and easily sanitized with a smooth surface that will not harbor harmful bacteria in cracks, crevices or tears.
- Lasting Durability WellnessMats carry an industry-leading 7 year manufacturers commercial warranty which dramatically reduces mat replacement costs for health clubs, studios, and home exercisers. You stand on it, WellnessMats stands behind it!
- Available in Black, Brown, or Gray
- 5/8 (0.625) thickness
- 100% polyurethane molded one-piece construction
- Suspends body weight for incredible support and unmatched comfort
- Smooth surface
- Non-slip top and bottom, certified as being high traction by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- Tapered edges will never curl when laid out flat
- 20-degree sloped beveled edges, ADA compliant
- Can be stored flat or rolled when not in use
- Easily sanitized and anti-microbial
- Safe, non-toxic and latex free
- No unfriendly odors
- Sealed on top and bottom to be water resistant
- Tear, puncture, heat, stain, wear, and dirt resistant
- Flame resistant - safe for radiant floors
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Minimum 20-year life expectancy under normal use
- 7-year manufacturer Best in Class performance warranty
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- FIT4 Boxed Dimensions: 27 x 9 x 9 (11.5 lbs)
- FIT6 Boxed Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 10 (17 lbs)
Maintenance and Cleaning: Designed to provide comfort and well-being, WellnessMats require little to no special care. Most spills can be easily cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brushrolled) as needed. WellnessMats recommends that you always test use of any chemicals or industrial cleaning solutions on a small portion of the mat before applying over larger surface.
Wearing small heeled shoes on WellnessMats is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS