ST Free Standing Adjustable Cable Crossover -- York (54016-55016)
York Barbell Free Standing Adjustable Cable Crossover - The Adjustable Cable Crossover Machine by York Barbell is designed and built for use in commercial facilities including hotel fitness centers, school weight rooms and commercial gyms. The frame is constructed of 11 gauge steel for maximum strength and stability and fully powder coated to resist scratches and abrasions. 4,200 lb. capacity aircraft grade cables and sealed bearing pulley wheels offer long lasting strength, safety and smooth operation to the 200 lb. weight stacks for many years. And an integrated multi-angle pull-up bar allows members to perform pull-ups or use as an anchor for their favorite suspension trainer such as the CrossCore180.
Add Low Row, Lat Pull-Down or Tricep Station to your York Cable Crossover: Want to add training versatility to your York Cable Crossover or make it the ultimate centerpiece of your facility? There are three optional stations that can be added one at a time or all three at once. Add the Lat Pull-Down or Low Row station to allow members to train their lats from all different angles. These two machines are the bread and butter for toning the back or adding muscle and strength. For the ultimate in tricep training, add the Tricep Station that includes a standing back pad for better form and concentration while performing tricep extensions.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Adjustable Cable Crossover Machine Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 135.75" L x 36" W x 92" H (104.25" x 32.75" x 92" for 54017 Functional Cable Crossover)
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Pulley Swivels: Adjustable pulleys are mounted on a swivel for additional range of motion when exercising
- Pulley Adjustments: Pulley wheel heights are fully adjustable to accommodate upper and lower body exercises and cable attachments
- Pulley Construction: Fiberglass impregnated nylon pulley wheel with sealed ball bearings
- Weight Stacks: (2) 200 lb. cast iron weight stacks
- Optional Low Row Weight Stacks: 250 and 300 lbs.
- Optional Lat Pull-Down Weight Stacks: 250 and 300 lbs.
- Optional Tricep Station Weight Stack: 200 lbs.
- Cable Attachment Handles: Optional
- Guide Rods: Precision ground and case hardened 1.5 diameter rods to provide a long lasting, smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 4,200 lb. capacity aircraft quality cables
- Pull-Up Bar: Pronated grip chin-up bar for stretching, bodyweight training and can be used as a suspension training anchor
- Upgrades: Upgrade to the 54017 Functional Cable Crossover at no additional upcharge. For either machine, add optional Low Row, Lat Pull-Down or Tricep Station
- Station Connector Kits: Purchasing optional stations will require the purchase of 2-way or 3-way connector kits. For additional info or assistance, call a York Barbell representative at 1-888-758-7527
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 1,010 lbs. (976 lbs. for 54017 Functional Cable Crossover)
- Optional Station Weights: Low Row = 540 lbs. | Lat Pull-Down = 487 lbs. | Tricep Station = 435 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.