Proformance Plus PPF-714 Adjustable Decline Bench - The Proformance Plus Adjustable Decline Bench by TuffStuff is an indispensable tool for your abdominal and chest training workouts. The entire abdominal wall is engaged and must contract when performing decline sit-ups. Beginners will find a slight decline challenging, while advanced athletes will set the angle at the maximum decline of -30° using the convenient pop pin adjustment. Some may even hold a dumbbell on the chest for added resistance. At the end of a hard set, simply grasp the built-in support handle while sliding out of the comfortable, self-adjusting foot rollers. A second built-in handle at one end of the base and wheels at the other make positioning your bench closer to the dumbbell rack for decline flies or into a power rack or Smith machine for decline presses an easy transition you can accomplish with one hand. The ability to incorporate the decline barbell or dumbbell bench press into your chest training allows you to achieve greater development of the lower pectoral muscles and adds versatility to an already exceptional piece of equipment.
The Proformance Plus Adjustable Decline Bench is elegantly designed utilizing commercial grade materials from top to bottom and is perfect for all day use in clubs. Quality materials include a frame made from 11 gauge oval tubing that is available in six different powder coat colors. Dense padding is covered in thick Naugahyde with sixteen beautiful color options.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Adjustable Decline Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 63” L x 29” W x 48” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments from 0° to -30°
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Adjustable Decline Bench?:
- Versatile piece of equipment that can be used for both abdominal and chest training
- Multiple angle adjustments ranging from 0° to -30°
- Transport system with built-in handle and wheels make positioning the bench near a dumbbell rack, in a Smith machine, or in a power rack quick and easy
- Convenient handle for support while getting in and out of the self-adjusting foot rollers
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for weight benches for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: PPF-714 ProdID_20037
Product Name: Proformance Plus Adjustable Decline Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-714)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPF-714