Legend Fitness 3310 Adjustable Plyometrics Step Up Box - The 3310 Adjustable Step Up Box by Legend Fitness is comparable to having the equivalent of six step up boxes, or plyometrics boxes, in one single footprint. The 3310 is “overbuilt" utilizing heavy-gauge steel tubing and steel channel with a total unit weight of well over 200 lbs. Because of its indestructible construction, the sky is the limit allowing trainees of all sizes to perform weighted plyometrics exercises as well as use it for box squats for improving barbell squatting technique. Transporting the 3310 across concrete and rubberized gym floors is no problem thanks to the non-slip front handle and wheels in the rear. And no assembly is needed as this Step Up Box arrives fully welded and ready to party.
The single tray of the Legend 3310 is made from heavy channel steel with a thick plywood and 3/4” rubber inlay. This 3/4” rubber inlay is the same rubber matting used in making deadlifting mats. It not only excels at absorbing shock, but is inherently slip resistant even when wet which means increased safety. Choose between six different height settings starting at 9” and graduating up to 24” in 3” increments. Your new Adjustable Plyometrics Box is Made In The USA and therefore comes with a ton of powder coat color choices at no extra cost. Need to match your existing color scheme or school colors? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Fitness sales rep today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Purchase a Legend Fitness Mobile Adjustable Step-Up Box on GSA contract - All commercial quality plyometrics equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3310 Adjustable Step Up Box Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 25.5” L x 48.75” W x 25.5” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy gauge steel tubing and steel channel
- Fabrication: Fully welded frame for maximum stability and longevity. Arrives fully assembled and ready to use!
- Tray Weight: Tray weighs 61 lbs.
- Tray Platform: Includes (1) tray platform with 3/4” rubber flooring top which is non-slip (even when wet) and absorbs shock. This rubber flooring material is also used for deadlifting platforms
- Height Adjustments: Adjusts from 9” to 24” in 3” increments
- Transport System: Includes a transport handle with non-slip grip in the front and wheels in the back for easy transport over concrete and rubber flooring
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Use as an adjustable plyo box or for box squats
- Ship Weight: 261 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Call or email for custom frame colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.