American Made Urethane Encased Barbell Plates -- Iron Grip (UPT12)
* denotes required field
$499 minimum order on all Iron Grip orders
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs, Military
American Made Urethane Encased Barbell Plates – Iron Grip Barbell Plates coated in urethane are one of the most reliable, long lasting weight plates on the market. Each plate from its solid iron core to its highly impact resistant urethane is proudly Made In The USA right here in Iron Grip’s own Southern California manufacturing facility. The American made ingenuity, highest quality materials and stringent quality control are second to none and guaranteed to always be consistent. Iron Grip barbell plates can be found in almost every US military base around the world as well as most top notch college weight rooms, commercial clubs and gyms, hotels and professional sports teams.
In 1993 Iron Grip Barbell was the first company to mass produce and patent a weightlifting plate with integrated handgrips. The goal was simple; make a barbell plate that was easier and safer to handle in the weight room. They accomplished this with
their multi-grip, or “opposing handle”, grip plate. They also wanted to further expand upon the functionality of their new plate which they did by adding 12-sides. A multi-sided barbell plate having 12-sides was geometrically perfect. It allowed almost as
much material to remain in the plate as round and it would now prevent a loaded barbell from rolling across the gym floor.
Iron Grip Barbell Plates for Military Purchase – Are you purchasing Iron Grip Barbell Plates for the US Government? Ironcompany.com is a GSA fitness equipment provider with many years of experience in supplying our military with the finest fitness equipment products all over the world. We specialize in providing time sensitive quotes for both small equipment orders and those that require multiple brands in numerous fitness equipment categories. We pride ourselves in educating our customers so that they know they are making the most sound equipment buying decisions with taxpayer funding. We provide quick quotes and specialize in equipment logistics to distribution depots and/or direct shipments to bases, embassies and other military installations. We can be found on the GSA Advantage under contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com American Made barbell plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 lbs.
- UPT12-255DEAL - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- UPT12-630DEAL - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- UPT12-1260DEAL - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Military Installations, Commercial Clubs, Sports Performance Centers and School Weight Rooms
- Plate Material: Highest quality gray iron
- Plate Coating: High quality, impact resistant matte finish urethane that resists tears, abrasions and will not damage surrounding equipment
- Opposing hand grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- 12-sided design minimizes rolling
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs. and kgs.)
- Steel center hub protects structural integrity and urethane coating of plates while in use
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Optional customized logo engraving available upon request
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Iron Grip Barbell Company, Inc. warrants that Iron Grip® Products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years
- 45 lb. Plate: 17.5”
- 35 lb. Plate: 14.375”
- 25 lb. Plate: 12.5”
- 10 lb. Plate: 9.5”
- 5 lb. Plate: 7.75”
- 2.5 lb. Plate: 6”
- Military installations
- Commercial clubs
- Training studios
- School weight rooms
- Performance training centers
Click here to view complete Iron Grip commercial product specifications
NOTE: Iron Grip urethane-encased commercial products are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an Ironcompany sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
All Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: UPT12 ProdID_230
Product Name: American Made Urethane Encased Barbell Plates -- Iron Grip (UPT12)
Manufacturer: IRON GRIP
Manufacturer Part No: UPT12
$499 minimum order on all Iron Grip orders
Your Price: Starting at $3,419.00
Sizes: 5-150 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
Sizes: 20-110 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes