York ISO-Grip Steel Composite Barbell Grip Plate Sets -- York (ISO-S)
* denotes required field
Plate Sizes: 2.5-100 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, Fitness Studios, Commercial Clubs
York ISO-Grip Steel Composite Barbell Grip Plate Sets – Ever smashed your fingers loading weight plates on a bar or ripped your finger nails off picking a plate up
off the gym floor? York Barbell was founded in 1932 and since then they’ve seen many opportunities for innovation in free weight design. The ISO-Grip Olympic grip
plate is a great example of York’s forward thinking and passion to consistently improve upon weight lifting equipment for better performance and longevity.
ISO-Grip Steel Composite Weight Plates include three integrated gripping slots that make lifting and carrying plates easy and safer than non-grip plates. To insure lifters
don’t smash their fingers when loading plates on a bar or machine, the center hub is thicker than the rim of the plate preventing finger to plate contact with other plates.
This thicker weight plate center hub also creates a space between the floor and rim of the plate allowing the user to easily pick the plate up. Each York Barbell plate is rated
for commercial use and can be used just about anywhere you want to put them.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com ISO-Grip steel composite plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 and 100 lbs.
- YORK-ISO-255 – (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- YORK-ISO-630 – (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (630 lbs. total)
- YORK-ISO-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
- Plate Material: Solid steel composite
- ISO-Grip design makes loading, offloading and carrying plates safer and easier
- Patented thick hub (no thicker than a wide flanged plate) is thicker than the rim of plate allowing easy 360 degree pick up off the floor and
prevents smashed fingers when loading plates on a bar or machine
- Hub Thickness: Varies between 1 3/16” to 2 1/8” around center hole (2.5-45 lbs.)
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 1-Year commercial warranty covers defects in the structural integrity only
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Military installations
- Performance centers
- Commercial gyms
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: ISO-S ProdID_2717
Product Name: York ISO-Grip Steel Composite Barbell Grip Plate Sets -- York (ISO-S)
Manufacturer Part No: ISO-S
Bulk Savings Quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 50 mats.
Bulk Savings Quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 40 mats.
**Shown with optional Hi low pulley and 200 lb. weight stack**