Performance Plyo Cushion Set -- Legend Fitness (3231)
Includes 6", 12", and 24" High Cushions
Performance Plyo Cushion Set - One of the most popular and effective plyometric tools that Legend Fitness offers are the Performance Plyo Cushions. Don’t let the name mislead you. These aren’t fancy pillows or a distant cousin of that vinyl ottoman your aunt kept in front of her La-Z-Boy. These are actually really clever devices with a lot of thoughtful touches.
Let’s introduce them to you through a series of FAQs:
HOW ARE THEY MADE?
- First, they are constructed from a very firm, dense foam. Try to pillow fight with these and you’ll leave a mark. After all, full grown men will be jumping on them.
- Second, they come as three pieces of varying heights, so that they can be mixed and matched to provide you with seven height options for your exercises, from 6 to 42 inches. Enormous Velcro tabs around the edges secure the segments to one another.
- Lastly, the skins on these are crafted from a heavy duty tarp material that can withstand the repeated beatings of linebacker bunny hops. Feel free to think of it as Smurf leather, except with a grid pattern texture that offers additional traction for when they get sweaty.
WHY CUSHIONS INSTEAD OF BOXES?
- While they may not necessarily be soft, they do “give” more than welded steel plyo boxes, causing the user to make minute adjustments with their ankles and knees, strengthening connective tissue along the way and requiring greater participation from stabilization muscles.
- The “give” of the plyo cushion results in a low impact exercise, especially when leaping from one plyo segment to another.
- Since they aren’t made from shin scraping steel, the user is encouraged to dig deeper and attempt higher jumps, resulting in greater gains.
- The stiff foam provides a rebound effect for non-bouncing D-balls up to 100 pounds in weight.
WHY ARE THEY ROUND?
- In direct contrast to many competitors, our cushions aren’t square. That’s because there isn’t a stability compromise if you were to land on the edge. Put all of your weight on the corner of a foam square, and you’ll risk doing the Humpty onto your head.
WHY ARE THEY BLUE?
- They are also available in black. So, the cushions can be black and blue instead of your shins. Or something like that..
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
- Dimensions: 36" L X 36" W X 42" H (3 cushions stacked together)
- Shipped Weight: 185 lbs.
Need plyo equipment for your boot camp class? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: 3231 ProdID_18614
Product Name: Performance Plyo Cushion Set -- Legend Fitness (3231)
Manufacturer: LEGEND FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: 3231
List Price: $219.00
Your Price: $187.00
You Save: $32.00 (15 %)
Height: 12” to 42”
Uses: CrossFit, Sports Performance, Commercial Gyms
List Price: $360.00
Your Price: $349.00
You Save: $11.00 (3 %)
6", 12", 20", 24" Heights
Available Individually or as Set
List Price: $654.50
Your Price: $544.50
You Save: $110.00 (17 %)
Sale Price $0.99 per lb.
5-50 and 5-100 lb. sets