Proformance Plus PPMS-255 Dual Adjustable Pulley - The Proformance Plus Dual Adjustable Pulley Trainer by TuffStuff is a versatile selectorized cable training unit that can be a cornerstone piece of equipment in a gym or rehab facility. With independent 15-position pulley columns that allow for unilateral and bilateral exercise, the variety of movements you can do on this machine is nearly endless. For the chest, you can perform cable crossovers. Triceps work includes both overhead triceps extensions and pushdowns. Biceps can be trained with curls. Cable work for the shoulders includes front, lateral, and rear delt raises to target all three heads of the deltoids (anterior, lateral, and posterior). External and internal rotation allow you to also strengthen the small rotator cuff muscles that are often susceptible to sports injuries, particularly if throwing is a significant component of your chosen sport. Don’t forget about the multi-grip, chin-up bar that allows you to blast your back with wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip chins. Finally, you can even use this incredibly versatile unit to develop the hamstrings, glutes, abductors, and adductors by attaching an ankle strap.
The Proformance Plus Dual Adjustable Pulley offers both a small footprint and accessibility. Its compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossovers, while its wide-base frame is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls. Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements, and you won’t have to worry about the cables twisting. The unit is available with 1:1/2 weight resistance (typically for fitness facilities) or 1:1/4 weight resistance (typically for rehabilitation and wellness training).
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Dual Adjustable Pulley Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 40” L x 73” W x 90” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that won’t wobble
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, single-sided weight stack safety shrouds to keep bystanders clear of moving parts
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: 3/16” military spec steel cable coated to ¼” diameter with 4,200 pounds tensile strength
- Pulleys: Ball bearing swivel pulleys increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sport specific training; pulleys are made from aluminum for smoothest travel and best wear
- Pulley Columns: Independent 15-position pulley columns allow for unilateral and bilateral exercise
- Compact size: Compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossovers
- Accessibility: Wide-base frame is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Handles: Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting
- Chin-up bar: Multi-grip, zinc-plated chin-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip chinning
- Resistance Ratio: Available with 1:1/2 (50% of resistance) weight resistance for fitness facilities or 1:1/4 (25% of resistance) weight resistance for rehabilitation and wellness training.
- Weight Stack: Precision 150-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Resistance loads available in 2.5-pound or 5-pound increments (must be specified at time of purchase).
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 200-pound weight stack (PPMS-255X)
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 690 pounds (PPMS-255X = 790 lbs.)
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Dual Adjustable Pulley?:
- Independent 15-position pulley columns allow for unilateral and bilateral exercise
- Compact size uses less floor space than traditional cable crossovers
- Wide-base frame is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements without cable twisting
- Multi-grip, zinc-plated chin-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip chinning
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPMS-255 ProdID_20009
Product Name: Proformance Plus Dual Adjustable Pulley -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-255)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPMS-255