Schiek Sports 1000-BLS2 Extra Wide Basic Weightlifting Straps - The 1000-BLS2 Extra Wide Weightlifting Straps by Schiek Sports are for lifters that require more support and weight distribution from their straps than a narrow strap can provide especially when performing heavy barbell lifts like shrugs and bent over rows. Schiek’s 2” wide webbing is constructed from a blend of pliable nylon and acrylic so that it is form fitting around the wrists and bar yet super strong and durable to handle the most hard core workouts. At 20” long they can be wrapped around the bar or dumbbell handle for maximum holding power. Schiek proudly makes these straps right here in the USA!
Have additional questions about Wide Weight Lifting Straps or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wide Basic Weightlifting Strap Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 20” L x 2” W
- Includes: One PAIR of 1000-BLS2 straps
- Strap Construction: Durable nylon and acrylic blended webbing for maximum strength and durability
- Extra Wide: 2” wide webbing for added support and weight distribution than narrower straps
- Uses: Use to increase grip strength when training with barbells, cable attachments and even for bodyweight training exercises such as pull-ups
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
Looking for weightlifting straps for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 1000-BLS2 ProdID_2087
Product Name: Extra Wide Basic Weightlifting Straps (Pair) -- Schiek (1000-BLS2)
Manufacturer Part No: 1000-BLS2