York Barbell Multi-Purpose Utility Weight Bench - The 54037-55037 Seated Upright Utility Dumbbell and Barbell Bench by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, hotel fitness centers and commercial gyms.
Commercial construction includes heavy-duty 2” x 3” x 11 gauge steel tubing that is fully powder coated to reduce scratches in your choice of white or silver. User friendly back pad narrows at the top allowing full range of motion to the arms and shoulders while the seat is slightly angled to keep
the user from sliding forward during dumbbell or barbell exercises. And further stabilizing the user, especially during pressing movements, is the front mounted foot rest.
What are the best uses for a Seated Utility Bench? The greatest thing about a multi-purpose utility bench, or “seated utility bench”, is all the things you can do with it in the weight room. Light enough to provide easy mobility, the seated utility bench can be placed in front of a rack of dumbbells or used inside a Smith machine or power rack. For dumbbell workouts, an upright utility weight bench provides a stable platform for performing bicep curls, tricep extensions, side laterals, Arnold presses and shoulder presses. When using a seated multi-purpose bench for barbell training, such as with a Smith machine or power rack, some of the best exercises to perform are barbell shoulder presses out in front or behind the head. Because of the great versatility and user friendliness offered by the upright seated utility bench, you’ll find at least one in most all commercial gyms.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Utility Weight Training Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 48” L x 22” W x 30” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 3” x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Bench Padding: 2” thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4” thick plywood backing
- Bench Seat: Slightly angled to help user avoid sliding forward during exercise
- Back Rest: Back rest narrows at the top for increased range of motion for the arms and shoulders when pressing
- Foot Rest: Front mounted foot rest keeps user firmly in place and provides greater balance while lifting dumbbells or barbells
- Bench Feet: Rubber feet help reduce sliding of bench during workouts
- Wear Guards: Front feet include top wear guards to protect powder coat from damage
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 88 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call.
Item Number: 54037-55037 ProdID_21295
Product Name: Multi-Purpose Utility Weight Bench -- York (54037-55037)
Manufacturer Part No: 54037-55037