Olympic Barbell Full Bar Jack for Weightlifting and Deadlifts – Ader Fitness (OB-001BJ)
1,000 lb. Load Capacity
Olympic Bar and Weight Plates NOT Included
Ader Weight Lifting Olympic Barbell Full Bar Jack – The Full Bar Jack with Easy Lift Handle from Ader Fitness is a deadlift jack used to lift an Olympic barbell slightly off the ground for easy loading and unloading of weight plates during strength training. The barbell jack is a valuable tool in any weight room to make progressive increases or decreases in weight load easier during Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting. The Bar Jack is maneuvered underneath the barbell shaft, then tilted to elevate the bar using leverage. This in turn creates space between Olympic bumper plates or weight plates and the floor, allowing them to be slid horizontally on and off the barbell sleeves with ease. This saves time and energy for the athlete and reduces chance of injury to the lower back between sets and after heaviest lifts are performed.
How does the Ader Full Bar Jack differ from other barbell jacks and deadlift jacks? – Most barbell jacks follow a similar design with a leverage handle extending vertically above the frame of the jack. When tilted and inserted underneath the barbell, the user then has to pull back on the handle with significant strength and effort to generate the leverage needed to lift the bar. The user may also step down on the back of the jack to use additional body weight to force the barbell upward. So, in addition to having to hold the barbell jack in place and control it, the user has the potential to hurt his or her lower back and groin muscles while performing the lever lift motion. With the Ader Full Bar Jack, lifting a bar has never been easier or safer. The Ader Barbell Jack has a weight of just over 22 pounds, make it easier to move around than bulkier jacks weighing 5-10 pounds more. At starting position the Ader Bar Jack "Easy Lift" handle extends horizontal from the front of the unit. Simply lift the handle with one hand, slide the bar jack beneath the weight, and then press the handle back downward with one hand to lift the weight. No more killing yourself using more than one hand, your feet, and your legs to elevate the bar. Just use one hand to lift and one hand to lower – it's just that simple! Check it out in the videos below.
Looking for the right Olympic bar and bumper plates to use with your barbell jack? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Black powder coated steel construction
- Designed for use with standard-length Olympic weight lifting bars and Olympic power bars
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver for athletes of any strength level
- One-handed operation
- Easy lift handle makes loading and unloading the barbell easy and safe
- Change plates quickly for different lifting weights
- Lined cups protect the bar knurling
- Tested rated up to 1,000 pound load capacity
- Barbells and plates sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: Front Width: 44-1/8" | Cradle Height: 9-3/4" | Handle Length: 44"
- Product Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 46" x 15" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR