Series I Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells -- American Barbell (BBAB1)
Bar: Straight or EZ Curl
Uses: Commercial Gyms
American Barbell Series I Commercial Fixed Solid Head Urethane Barbells - Unlike conventional Pro-Style barbells, the American Barbell Series I utilizes a solid steel head, rather than several individual iron plates, to form the weighted end of each barbell. Each solid head is then torqued to each hard chromed U.S. steel bar and locked into place with a proprietary locking solution. The solid weighted head design combined with the torquing and locking solution keeps barbells tighter, longer in commercial facilities. The barbell head features black textured premium-grade German urethane bonded to a solid steel core, with easy to read permanently molded numbers in gray. It is designed to hold up in high use gym environments and does not show the wear and tear that gloss and non-textured urethane barbells show, ensuring that your barbells look as great as they perform over time. The high impact urethane fully encapsulates each head creating a protective barrier between the barbell and your floors and surrounding equipment. Additionally, urethane is far more abrasion and impact resistant than rubber (90 times stronger) which prolongs the longevity and aesthetics of your urethane barbell set in harsh environments. American Barbell Series I BBAB1 Urethane Barbells were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the GP Series I BBS1, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality. Available in either straight or EZ- curl design. Sizes ranging from 20 lb to 110 lb in ten pound increments and are sized to fit most any commercial barbell rack.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® urethane barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BBAB1-STR 20-110 w/Straight Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- BBAB1-EZ 20-110 w/EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Heads are coated in high quality, impact resistant textured urethane from Germany that is odorless and will not crack or fade
- High strength 5/8" grade-8 hex head bolts are specially treated with a proprietary thread locker and impacted to 200-ft. lbs.
- Bar choices are Straight or EZ-Curl bars
- USA Made 1045 Steel Hard Chrome Plated Bars rated at 130,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Inside to inside head dimension (gripping area): straight bar - 37-1/4", EZ curl bar - 36-1/8"
- Steel bars measure 1.282" (32.5mm) diameter
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- Recessed Numbering System: Conventional raised numbering systems tend to dent and pop off or peel off creating a maintenance nightmare. With recessed numbers, and a high strength adhesive, this is eliminated.
- Quieter workouts compared to uncoated solid steel or iron barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- 5-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- US Patent # 7,740,569 US 6,602,169
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
OPTIONAL Custom Logo Designs available upon request with upcharge and minimum order requirement. For more information or pricing contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep at 888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
20-110 lb. Straight and EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.