2" x 3" Steel Beam Pinch Block Grips with Straps - Pull-Up Grips (Pair) -- Apollo Athletics (CFR-A-T-M)
Apollo Athletics Steel Beam Pinch Block Grips with Straps - Are you stuck with your progress on pull-ups or plateaued on your deadlift, shrug, farmer's walk, or other strongman lifts involving holds and grip? Your finger strength might be your weak spot! Pinch Block Grips are a proven tool to improve the strength of your pinch and hold, increase hand and grip strength, and develop more muscular forearms. Even those with the strongest of hands will be challenged when using pinch blocks. Rather than curling the palm, fingers and thumb around a narrow diameter bar or handle, the 2 inch wide pinch block spreads the workload out to the extremities, thus engaging the fingers and thumbs (and deemphasizing the palm) to bear the entire focus (and weighted load) of the body weight lift, weighted shrug, or pull. The harder you squeeze, the stronger you get!
Want to get a grip like a VICE? Attach pinch gripper blocks with the durable nylon straps and carabiner system to any pull-up bar on a power cage, crossfit rig, half rack, or wall mounted chin-up bar. Or, attach them to a barbell, kettlebell, or dumbbell to increase pinch strength while performing deadlifts, shrugs, farmers walk, and other strongman training and functional training movements. Feeling creative on back training day? Attach these to an upper pulley for a unique take on close grip pull downs or low row pulley for seated rows. The thick steel, clean smooth welds, and durable powder coated finish means your pinch blocks will hold up for years of strength training and will always have a place in your gym bag. The textured surface also holds more chalk when used by the serious athlete for a more secure pinch grip (over similar gripping blocks with smooth surfaces). Let your imagination go wild with these grip building accessories!
- (2) Pinch Block Grips
- (2) Fastening Straps
- (2) Carabiners
- Fabricated from 2" x 3" 10-gauge (3.5mm thick) steel tubing with open ends
- 6.6" inch long gripping area to accommodate all hand sizes
- 1.25" high welded steel hanging bracket for attachment to 4" carabiner
- Black powder coated textured finish for better gripping
- 16" long commercially rated sewn nylon straps with loops (goes over pull-up bar and then secures by attaching to 4" carabiner clip)
- Unit dimensions (block gripping area only): 6.6" L x 2" W x 3" H
- Unit dimensions (including carabiner bracket): 6.6" L x 2" W x 4.25" H
- Unit weight: 3 lbs. each / 6 lbs. for pair
- Shipping dimensions (packaged): 8.25" x 5" x 4.5"
- Shipping weight (packaged): 7 lbs.
Need pinch block grips in bulk for crossfit competition or group fitness instruction? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS