3" Diameter Cannonball Grips (Pair) - Pull-Up Balls - Ball Grip Cable Attachments -- Body-Solid (BSTCB)
Body-Solid BSTCB Cannonball Grips Cannonball Grips by Body-Solid are 3 inch diameter steel balls that when hung from a pull-up bar, attached to a selectorized machine cable, or secured to a barbell, dumbbell, or kettlebell handle will act as a functional training tool to increase grip strength in the hand, fingers, and forearms. Grip strength is often overlooked in strength training, but it is a critical aspect to increase performance of competitive athletes, rock climbers, and fitness enthusiasts. If you are looking to build grips of steel, then here is where you need to start.
To use as pull-up balls or chin-up balls for body weight training, attach the Cannonball Grips to any pull-up bar on a power rack, modular rig, half cage, or wall-mounted chin-up bar. The commercial-grade nylon hang straps will wrap several times around the bar and through the D-ring attached via carabiner to each ball, and are then strongly and safely secured first by a hook and loop closure that fastens vertically followed by a second hook and loop closure that goes horizontally around the bundled strap. This multi-layered wrap shortens the distance between the balls and bar to only a few inches to avoid creating additional swing during exercise that is common to grip balls that hang from longer straps. Body-Solid Cannonball Grips are nearly equal in size to a baseball, making them a great fit in the palm of the hands. The textured paint finish creates a secure gripping surface between hand and ball to help avoid slipping during use and allow the athlete to hold on until muscle fatigue takes over and prevents further repetitions or timed holds.
Body-Solid Cannonball Grips also act as essential strength training tools for weight lifting, power lifting, and strong man training. Instead of traditional weight training with a direct hand hold, attach the Cannonball Grips to an Olympic bar, dumbbell handle, or kettlebell handle for weighted hand holds to push your grip to a new level. Strengthen your hand grip as well as forearms while performing functional training exercises or farmers walks. Secure a Cannonball Grip to the opposite end of an Olympic bar that is connected to a landmine trainer to simulate shot put exercises. The BSTCB can also be quickly and easily attached to home gyms, cable crossovers and other cable machines. Unclip the Cannonball Grips from the nylon strap D-ring and then attach directly to the end of a selectorized machine cable to perform new or custom variations of strength training and functional training exercises.
- Set of (2) Pull-Up Balls with Carabiners and Hang Straps
- Sold as PAIR
- 3" diameter
- Steel balls with welded steel hanging hooks
- Weight: 1.35 lbs each / 2.7 lbs for pair
- Non-slip red matte textured powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty adjustable nylon hang straps with metal D-rings
- Double hook and loop closure system for fastening
- Strap length: 12" long before fastening, 4" hang length when fastened
- Sturdy carabiners for use with nylon hang straps or for attachment directly to machine cables
- Flat bottoms to avoid rolling when placed on ground, shelf, or gym accessory rack
- For use with pull-up bars, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, selectorized machine cable ends
- Ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, or commercial gyms
- Maximum recommended user weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Pull-up bar, kettlebells, weight plates, and cable machine sold separately
Looking for other pull-up attachments to build grip strength? Contact an IRON COMPANY® functional training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS