Armor Series Welded Steel Urethane Dumbbells -- Intek (DBSUTSET)
Sizes: 5-150 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
Intek Armor Series Welded Steel Urethane Dumbbells Welded solid steel dumbbells are the safest, most dependable dumbbell you can put in a commercial club. Because of their welded, one-piece construction there are no bolts or any other locking mechanism that can ultimately fail down the road. Failure of a dumbbells structure is usually caused by forceful impact caused by dropping or even throwing these free weights. The heavier the dumbbell the greater the buildup of kinetic energy there will be before hitting the ground. Dumbbells weighing as much as 150 lbs. each, such as the Intek Armor Series, must possess sufficient materials and a superior design to withstand these harsh environments.
While most dumbbell sets max out at 100 lbs., the Intek Armor Series line of urethane head dumbbells provides a weight range that is suitable for even the most hard core gyms. Purchasing a 5-50 or 5-75 lb. set for your home or training studio will far outlast any of your other equipment and will probably be the last dumbbell set you ever have to buy. A 5-100 lb. set in 5 lb. increments is enough to satisfy most gyms and military fitness centers. And a 5-150 lb. set is recommended for hard core gyms frequented by serious lifters such as bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes. Whichever set of Intek dumbbells you choose, your investment is protected by a full 6-year warranty against breakage.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email [email protected]
- DBSUTSET005-050 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- DBSUTSET055-100 (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- DBSUTSET005-075 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total)
- DBSUTSET005-100 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- DBSUTSET105-150 (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (2,550 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Hardened steel handles are chromed and knurled and have a thickness of 1.25" for 5-100 lb. pairs and 1.38" for 105-150 lb. pairs
- Handle length is 5.75" from inside head to inside head
- Handle shoulder diameter is 1.5" for 5-100 lb. pairs and 1.63" for 105-150 lb. pairs
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- No maintenance. Solid steel handles go completely through solid steel head and are welded from the outside only for maximum strength
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane coating is a minimum of 3/8" thick
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- 6-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Factory constructed with estimated 2-4 week lead time prior to shipping
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
5-50 and 5-75 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 5-100 and 5-150 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.