Intek Bravo Series Solid Urethane Dumbbells -- Intek (DBSUBSET)
Sizes: 5-125 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
Intek Bravo Series Solid Urethane Dumbbells - The Intek Bravo Series of Urethane Dumbbells is priced to go head-to-head with competing bolt-together and fully welded urethane dumbbells. Bravo Series urethane dumbbell sets are constructed from 1.25" diameter hardened steel alloy handles that are press fit completely through each solid steel head and then fully welded on the outside for maximum strength making them totally maintenance free. Protecting the inner core of the dumbbell as well as surrounding floors and equipment is the 3/8" thick cast polyurethane coating. This urethane comes in a gloss finish and is extremely impact resistant. Each handle is machined to have a medium diamond knurl that is just aggressive enough to offer a solid grip without being too abrasive. And a hard chrome finish wont rub off, chip, flake or peel like other dumbbell handle coatings. Intek Bravo Series solid steel dumbbells with urethane coating are a great investment for any commercial weight room or club.
Need assistance selecting the right Solid Steel Urethane Encased Dumbbells for your location or budget? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Urethane Dumbbell Sets Include:
- DBSUBSET007.5-027.5 (1) Pair each of 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5 and 27.5 lbs. (175 lbs. total)
- DBSUBSET005-050 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- DBSUBSET055-100 (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- DBSUBSET005-100 (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- DBSUBSET105-125 (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (1,150 lbs. total)
Solid Steel Urethane Dumbbell Features:
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Head Construction: Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Head Radius: The radius of each steel slug is chamfered around the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- Head Diameter: 7.5" diameter from 25 lbs. up
- Handle Construction: Hardened steel handles are press fit and welded to the slug to form a one-piece solid dumbbell that is maintenance free
- Knurling: Medium diamond knurl for solid grip even when hands are sweaty
- Handle Thickness: 5-125 lb. dumbbells feature a handle diameter of 1.25"
- Handle Length: 5.75" from inside head to inside head
- Handle Shoulder: 1.75" diameter shoulder is rounded to be comfortable on the hands
- Handle Coating: Hard chrome finish will not flake or peal off and is much more durable than decorative chrome or black oxide
- Urethane Coating: Impact resistant glossy finish cast polyurethane (CPU) is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane Thickness: Coating is a minimum of 3/8" thick
- Size Markings: Weight sizes are permanently cast into each dumbbell head using white urethane and will not wear off. They are extremely easy to see from long distances
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- 3-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Factory constructed with estimated 2-4 week lead time prior to shipping
Solid Urethane Dumbbell Applications:
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
7.5-27.5 and 5-50 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100, 5-100 and 105-125 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.