Pioneer Cut Best Fit Leather Powerlifting Belt – IRON COMPANY (#PLB-LEATHER)
1/2” Prong Adjustments
MADE TO ORDER
Pioneer Cut Best Fit Leather Powerlifting Belt - The Best Fit Leather Powerlifting Belt is designed to better adapt to powerlifters and CrossFitters of all shapes and sizes. The Best Fit Powerlifting Belt achieves this superior fit by including two rows of offset holes and one prong which allows for size adjustments in ½” increments instead of 1” increments like most leather powerlifting belts. The smaller incremental adjustments make for easier on and off and fits much more snug offering better support to the back and abdominal wall on heavy barbell lifts.
This is not only the best fitting powerlifting belt you’ll ever use but probably the most well made too. Each weight belt is hand crafted here in the USA with domestically sourced leather and hardware. All leather is made from premium hard-wearing sole leather typically found on shoe soles. The hardware includes nickel plated steel rivets and buckles for maximum strength and corrosion protection. The thicker two-ply 10mm and 13mm powerlifting belts are a bit stiffer than the 6.5mm and are glued and stitched to last a lifetime. In fact, each of our Best Fit Powerlifting Belts comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
1 month ago
Weight Belt Specs and Info:
- Width: 4” (10cm) for maximum abdominal and back support
- Thickness: 6.5mm single layer or 10mm and 13mm two layer stitched
- Stitching: 10mm and 13mm are stitched throughout to last a lifetime. 6.5mm belt is NOT stitched
- Prong: Single prong design for easy in and out
- Adjustments: Patent Pending offset hole design allows for adjustments in 1/2" increments for a better custom fit
- Regulations: Accepted by United States Powerlifting Association "USPA"
- Treatment: Optional treated leather is processed with a non-toxic water soluble blend for more suppleness and a darker color
- Tongue: Tapered tongue for easier adjustments
- Hardware: Nickel plated steel rivets and buckles for maximum strength and corrosion protection
- Belt Sizes: XS (22-31), S (27-36), M (31-40), L (35-44), XL (39-48) (+ $4.00) and XXL (43-52) (+ $7.00). See size chart below. Make absolutely sure of your size before you order. Contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep if you need assistance
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Lead Time: Please allow approx. 10-business days for delivery as your belt is made to order
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22” – 31”
- Small: 27” – 36”
- Medium: 31” – 40”
- Large: 35” – 44”
- X-Large: 39” – 48”
- XX-Large: 43” – 52”
2. Measure around the waist, about 4” above where your pants are. *Note: do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Warranty: Guaranteed For Life to the original purchaser under normal use
- Ships by USPS Priority Mail
- Shipping included to the continental US, HI, AK, and PR
- International order shipping will be calculated after order is placed and emailed for approval before balance is charged
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.