Powerline Premium Half Rack - Squat Stand – Body-Solid (PPR500)
700 lb. Weight Capacity
Bar, Weight Plates, and Collars NOT Included
Body-Solid PPR500 Powerline Premium Half Rack - Squat Stand – The Powerline PPR500 Half Rack by Body-Solid is a heavy duty half cage with 700 pound weight capacity for strength training and weightlifting at home. Although it is rated for residential use, don't let that fool you – the PPR500 offers much of the durability and reliability of Body-Solid's commercial-grade half racks, but at a more economical price point and more compact size. The PPR500 Half Cage can be expanded and customized with a number of options and attachments to make it ideal for any garage gym enthusiast.
Measuring at 83" tall, this Half Rack is shorter than most commercial half racks making it a great choice for basements, garage gyms or home gym applications. Included with the rack are a pair of J-cups liftoffs and safety spotter arms allowing users to safely workout alone with peace of mind.
Looking for the right bench and weight set to go with your home gym half rack? Call an IRON COMPANY® garage gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Body-Solid PPR500 Product Overview
Body-Solid PLA500 Lat Attachment Option Product Overview
- High-quality half rack to fit in any home gym, garage or basement
- Includes (2) J-Cups and (2) 18.5" safety spotter arms
- 2" x 2" heavy 14-gauge steel frame
- 2" hole spacing for J-cups and safety spotter arms positioning
- Pull-up bar
- Base frame bolt-tabs for securing to floor if desired
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Customize and expand with attachments
- Olympic bar, weight plates, and weight collars sold separately
(Click Image to Enlarge)
PLA500 Lat Attachment
The PLA500 Lat Attachment turns the PPR500 Half Rack into a more complete home gym. It features high and low pulley access with a no-cable-change design which makes it easy to swap handles for near unlimited workout variety. The PLA500 allows users to perform lat pulldowns, rows, biceps curls, shrugs and many more exercises in the comfort and stability of their Half Rack. Nylon-coated, aircraft quality cables ensure durability and safety during heavy use. Weight carriage has Olympic-sized weight posts for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole. Includes lat bar, low row bar, and chain.
PPR500EXT Rear Rack Extension
The PPR500EXT Extension expands the back of the PPR500 Half Rack without increasing the usage footprint. The Half Rack Extension creates an ideal spot for optional Weight Horns (PPRWH), U-Link (PPRUL), or T-Bar Row (PPRTB) on back of rack.
PPRPS Pipe and Pin Safeties
PPRPS Pipe and Pin Safeties are designed for the Powerline PPR500 Half Rack with the PPR500EXT Extension installed. Pipe and Pin safeties are a favorite of both past and present weightlifters and offer extreme durability as well as quick and easy set-up. They feature a 700 lb. weight capacity and are engineered to take the brunt of the force from bar drops. PPRPS Pipe and Pin Safeties maintain barbell integrity while providing a safe and reliable weightlifting experience. Sold as a pair.
NOTE: Requires PPR500EXT Half Rack Extension for use
The PPRJC J-cups are an extra pair of J-cups for your PPR500 Half Rack (each half rack comes with a pair standard already). The PPRJC J-cups feature high impact inserts that will protect your bars knurling and are tested at 700 lbs weight capacity.
PPRTB T-Bar Row Attachment
The PPRTB T-Bar Row attachment (also called a landmine attachment) attaches easily via pull-pin to the PPR500 Half Rack and allows users to add new and challenging Olympic bar movements, including the t-bar row, shoulder press, squat and press, lunge, trunk twist and more.
PPRUL U-Link Attachment
The PPRUL U-Link attaches to the PPR500 Half Rack as well as the PPR500EXT Rack Extension. The PPRUL works great as a fitness rope anchor, and is compatible with Body-Solid Tools Training Ropes (BSTBR) and other heavy ropes for high-intensity workouts targeting multiple muscle groups. Also works well for hanging storage of bands and chains when placed higher on an upright. Training ropes sold separately.
PPRBP Band Pegs
The PPRBP Band Peg Attachment is compatible with the PPR500 Half Rack and includes one pair of band pegs. When combined with fitness bands such as the Body-Solid Tools BSTB Bands, the PPRBP Band Pegs allow users to add progressive resistance to several workouts including squats, bench presses and more. Bands sold separately.
PPRWH Weight Horns - Set of 4
Keep your workout area clean and organized with the PPRWH Weight Horn attachment. The PPRWH attaches easy to the uprights of the PPR500 Half Rack or PPR500EXT Rack Extension, keeping weights off the floor and easily accessible. Four Weight Horns are included in this option to maximize weight storage of Olympic plates of all sizes with 2" center hole. Weight plates sold separately.
Half Rack, Rack Extension, and Lat Attachment:
- Assembled Dimensions:
- PPR500 only: 50.2" L x 50.9" W x 83" H
- PPR500 with PPR500EXT: 50.2" L x 50.9" W x 83" H
- PPR500 with PLA500: 70.7" L x 50.9" W x 83.5" H
- PPR500 with PLA500 and PPR500EXT: 70.7" L x 50.9" W x 83.5" H
- PPR500 Interior Dimensions: 43" W x 18.5" L (length of safety spotter arms)
- Product Weight:
- PPR500 only: 113 lbs.
- PPR500 with PPR500EXT: 152 lbs.
- PPR500 with PLA500: 172 lbs.
- PPR500 with PLA500 and PPR500EXT: 211 lbs.
Additional Attachments (Product Dimensions and Weight):
- PPRPS: 26.9" L x 1.9" W x 4.1" H | 17.9 lbs. (pair)
- PPRTB: 11.8" L x 2.6" W x 2.6" H | 2.6 lbs.
- PPRUL: 11.3" L x 2.4" W x 7.1" H | 4.0 lbs.
- PPRBP: 9.8" L x 3.1" W x 0.5" H | 1.3 lbs. (pair)
- PPRWH: 9.2" L x 2.0" W x 5.5" H | 2.6 lbs. (individual) / 10.4 lbs. (set of 4)
- PPRJC: 8.8 lbs. (pair)
- In-Home: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR