Powerline Premium Power Rack – Body-Solid (PPR1000)
700 lb. Weight Capacity
Bar, Weight Plates, and Collars NOT Included
Body-Solid PPR1000 Powerline Premium Power Rack – The Powerline PPR1000 Power Rack by Body-Solid is a heavy duty squat rack with 700 pound weight capacity for strength training and bodybuilding. Although it is residential-rated for use at home, don't let that fool you – the PPR1000 offers features and reliability on par with Body-Solid's commercial-grade power racks, but at a lower cost. The PPR1000 Power Rack can be expanded and customized with a number of options and attachments to make it ideal for any customer.
Measuring at 83" tall, this Power Rack is shorter than most commercial power racks making it a great choice for basements, garage gyms or home gym applications. Included with the rack are a pair of J-cups liftoffs and pipe and pin safeties allowing users to safely workout alone with peace of mind.
Looking for the right bench and weight set to go with your garage gym rack? Call an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Body-Solid PPR1000 Product Overview
Body-Solid PLA1000 Lat Attachment Option Product Overview
- High-quality power rack to fit in any home gym, garage or basement
- Includes (2) J-Cups and (2) pipe & pin safeties
- 2" x 2" heavy 14-gauge steel frame
- 2" hole spacing for J-cups and pin and pipe safeties positioning
- Pull-up bar in front of cage
- Additional cross-member bar in rear for use as a high anchor point for bodyweight trainers and resistance bands
- Base frame bolt-tabs for securing to floor if desired
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Customize and expand with attachments
- Olympic bar, weight plates, and weight collars sold separately
(Click Image to Enlarge)
PLA1000 Lat Attachment
The PLA1000 Lat Attachment turns the PPR1000 Power Rack into a complete home gym. It features high and low pulley access with a no-cable-change design which makes it easy to swap handles for near unlimited workout variety. The PLA1000 allows users to perform lat pulldowns, rows, biceps curls, shrugs and many more exercises in the comfort and stability of their Power Rack. Nylon-coated, aircraft quality cables ensure durability and safety during heavy use. Weight carriage has Olympic-sized weight posts for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole. Includes lat bar, low row bar, and chain.
NOTE: Cannot be used in combination with PPRMCU Multi-Chin Up Attachment
PPR1000EXT Rear Rack Extension
The PPR1000EXT Extension expands the back of the PPR1000 Power Rack creating an ideal spot for optional Weight Horns (PPRWH), U-Link (PPRUL), or T-Bar Row (PPRTB) on back of rack. The PPR1000EXT Rack Extension also makes it easier for spotter access and opens up new workout options and possibilities.
PPRMCU Multi-Chin Up Attachment
This high-quality cross member attaches across the top of the PPR1000 Power Rack and helps add a multitude of workout options to the power rack including chin-up and pull-up movements from new, unique grip positions. Each bar of the PPRMCU features grip-textured, non-slip paint for safe, comfortable and effective workouts.
NOTE: Cannot be used in combination with PLA1000 Lat Attachment
The PPRJC J-cups are an extra pair of J-cups for your PPR1000 Power Rack (each rack comes with a pair standard already). The PPRJC J-cups feature high impact inserts that will protect your bars knurling and are tested at 700 lbs weight capacity.
PPRTB T-Bar Row Attachment
The PPRTB T-Bar Row attachment (also called a landmine attachment) attaches easily via pull-pin to the PPR1000 Power Rack and allows users to add new and challenging Olympic bar movements, including the t-bar row, shoulder press, squat and press, lunge, trunk twist and more.
PPRUL U-Link Attachment
The PPRUL U-Link attaches to the PPR1000 Power Rack as well as the PPR1000EXT Rack Extension. The PPRUL works great as a fitness rope anchor, and is compatible with Body-Solid Tools Training Ropes (BSTBR) and other heavy ropes for high-intensity workouts targeting multiple muscle groups. Also works well for hanging storage of bands and chains when placed higher on an upright. Training ropes sold separately.
PPRBP Band Pegs
The PPRBP Band Peg Attachment is compatible with the PPR1000 Power Rack and includes one pair of band pegs. When combined with fitness bands such as the Body-Solid Tools BSTB Bands, the PPRBP Band Pegs allow users to add progressive resistance to several workouts including squats, bench presses and more. Bands sold separately.
PPRWH Weight Horns - Set of 4
Keep your workout area clean and organized with the PPRWH Weight Horn attachment. The PPRWH attaches easy to the uprights of the PPR1000 Power Rack or PPR1000EXT Rack Extension, keeping weights off the floor and easily accessible. Four Weight Horns are included in this option to maximize weight storage of Olympic plates of all sizes with 2" center hole. Weight plates sold separately.
Power Rack, Rack Extension, and Lat Attachment:
- Assembled Dimensions:
- PPR1000 only: 53.5" L x 50.9" W x 83" H
- PPR1000 with PLA1000: 65.4" L x 50.9" W x 83.5" H
- PPR1000 with PPR1000EXT: 70.1" L x 50.9" W x 83" H
- PPR1000 with PLA1000 and PPR1000EXT: 70.1" L x 50.9" W x 83.5" H
- PPR1000 Interior Dimensions: 43" W x 25" L
- Product Weight:
- PPR1000 only: 168 lbs.
- PPR1000 with PLA1000: 227 lbs.
- PPR1000 with PPR1000EXT: 217 lbs.
- PPR1000 with PLA1000 and PPR1000EXT: 276 lbs.
Additional Attachments (Product Dimensions and Weight):
- PPRMCU: 42.6" L x 15.7" W x 6.0" H | 15.4 lbs.
- PPRTB: 11.8" L x 2.6" W x 2.6" H | 2.6 lbs.
- PPRUL: 11.3" L x 2.4" W x 7.1" H | 4.0 lbs.
- PPRBP: 9.8" L x 3.1" W x 0.5" H | 1.3 lbs. (pair)
- PPRWH: 9.2" L x 2.0" W x 5.5" H | 2.6 lbs. (individual) / 10.4 lbs. (set of 4)
- PPRJC: 8.8 lbs. (pair)
- In-Home: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR