Stackable Red Steel Frame Plyometrics Boxes -- Body-Solid (BSTPB)
Uses: Garage Gyms, Schools, Sports Performance
Body-Solid Stackable Red Steel Frame Plyometrics Boxes Want to increase your vertical jumping power and explosive speed out on the field? Or maybe you just want to tone your legs, increase your endurance and burn some fat. Plyometrics box training can do all that and more. Whether youre looking to get into better shape or improve your athletic performance, plyo-box training can benefit everybody with minimal equipment purchasing.
Plyometric training involves jumping with maximum force in short intervals of time for increased speed and power. For truly effective plyometric box training, it is important to have a variety of heights at your disposal to allow for training versatility that will allow you to focus on and improve the weakest areas. Some athletes may want to use a low to mid plyobox for highly repetitive endurance training while others may want to train for a higher vertical jump with a tall plyo-box. Body-Solid plyometrics boxes with steel frames start at only 6 high and graduate to a maximum height of 42 which is sure to satisfy most athletes plyometric training regimes.
Body-Solid Plyo Box Construction and Safety All Body-Solid BSTPB Plyo Boxes arrive at your door needing only minimum assembly. They are designed to include a knock down frame in order to keep shipping costs as low as possible. All frames are made from heavy-duty 1 steel tubing with a 12 gauge wall thickness and when assembled have a rock solid frame that can support up to 300 lbs. The structural integrity of each box is further enhanced by a ½ thick plywood platform. A non-slip surface is a must to insure maximum safety while training with plyo-boxes. Each surface is covered in a non-slip rubber surface for a secure landing every time. And for maximum corrosion and scratch resistance, all plyo-box frames are covered with an electrostatically applied powder that is then baked in an oven and hardened to produce a durable finish. Body-Solid plyometrics boxes are not only cost efficient but built to withstand years of heavy use.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Plyo Box specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plyometrics Boxes Include:
- BSTPB6 (1) 11.8 X 11.8 Base / 9.85 X 9.85 Platform (Ship weight = 8 lbs.)
- BSTPB12 (1) 16.9 x 16.9 Base / 11.3 x 11.3 Platform (Ship weight = 19.6 lbs.)
- BSTPB18 (1) 20.1 x 20.1 Base / 13.7 x 13.7 Platform (Ship weight = 24.25 lbs.)
- BSTPB24 (1) 23.2 x 23.2 Base / 16.05 x 16.05 Platform (Ship weight = 30.8 lbs.)
- BSTPB30 (1) 26.4 x 26.4 Base / 18.4 x 18.4 Platform (Ship weight = 36.6 lbs.)
- BSTPB36 (1) 29.5 x 29.5 Base / 20.8 x 20.8 Platform (Ship weight = 41.8 lbs.)
- BSTPB42 (1) 32.7 x 32.7 Base / 23.15 x 23.15 Platform (Ship weight = 49.8 lbs.)
Plyometrics Box Sets Include:
- BSTPBS1 (1 each) 12, 18 and 24 Plyo Boxes (Ship weight = 74.65 lbs.)
- BSTPBS2 - (1 each) 12, 18, 24 and 30 Plyo Boxes (Ship weight = 111.25 lbs.)
- BSTPBS2-BSTPB36 - (1 each) 12, 18, 24, 30 and 36 Plyo Boxes (Ship weight = 153.05 lbs.)
- BSTPBS5 - (1 each) 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 and 42 Plyo Boxes (Ship weight = 210.85 lbs.)
Plyometrics Box Features:
- Sizes: 7 different heights available
- Stackable: Easy to stack for compact storage
- Portability: Light weight and easy to move to different locations throughout the facility
- Construction: Heavy-duty 1 square tubing with 12 gauge steel
- Platform: Reinforced 1/2 plywood covered in non-slip rubber surface
- Coating: Red scratch-resistant baked-on powder coating
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembly: Shipped unassembled for most economical shipping costs
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Schools, Sports Performance
What Are Examples Of Plyometrics Box Exercises?:
- Plyometric Box Jumps
- Plyometric Box Squats
- Plyometric Box Lateral Jumps and Steps
- Plyometric Box Push-Ups
- Plyometric Box Triceps Dips
- Plyometric Box Reverse Lunges
- Plyometric Box Burpees
- Plyometric Box Bridges
- Plyometric Box Toe Touches
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Plyometrics Box?:
- Increased power, acceleration and explosiveness through improving the reaction of fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Improved landing (deceleration) which helps decrease the risk of injury and helps increase ability to make sudden stops
- Increases muscle tone and strength
- Builds endurance and energy
- Helps stimulate the metabolic system for accelerated fat burning
All Plyo Box Singles and BSTPBS1 and BSTPBS2 Sets = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
BSTPBS2-BSTPB36 and BSTPBS5 = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.