Budget Priced Solid Rubber Colored Bumper Plates -- Ironcompany (ICBC)
Packages: 260-1,990 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, School Weight Rooms
Budget Priced Solid Rubber Colored Bumper Plates These budget priced colored bumpers for the economy minded lifter are some of the most affordable, hardest working bumper plates youll find on the market. Theyre perfect for weightlifting environments common in garage gyms, CrossFit boxes and school weight rooms. Colors run completely through each plate, not just the surface, and are treated with a UV inhibitor that prevents premature color fading making them ideal for using outdoors in parking lots or wherever your training takes you. Internal steel hubs found in the center of each plate are heavy-duty and in fact measure 2mm thick which is better than the industry standard. This thick steel bumper plate hub maintains its shape during intense Olympic weightlifting sessions for consistently smooth loading and offloading at all times. And a substantial plate hub means more protection to the rubber surrounding your plates so as to avoid cracks and tearing. One thing most important to an Olympic style weightlifter is the height in which they pull the bar from the ground to perform a deadlift or any other lift. All Ironcompany ICBC bumper plate have an 17.7 diameter throughout all sizes, even the 10 lbs. plates. This bar height consistency is essential in maintaining proper lifting form and even more important to someone that is learning technique.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com budget priced bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- ICBC-260 (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lbs. (260 lbs. total)
- ICBC-520 - (2) Pairs each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lbs. (520 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, School Weight Rooms and Military Installations
- Plate Material: Solid, high quality, resilient virgin rubber (no crumb rubber used) with harder composition for better dead load bounce
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Steel inserts are about 2mm thick, which is about three times the industry standard to provide strength and longevity of service
- Center sleeve engineered to fit Olympic bar IWF specifications of 1.965" in sleeve diameter
- Diameter: 17.7" on all sizes for consistent bar height
- Our colored bumper plate molds are chrome plated to assure a pristine, consistent and repeatable finish
- Plates are processed with over 50 years rubber experience to be the best in quality, service and value
- Rubber bumper compound has been chemically refined to provide the best product with consistent properties
- Plates are colored throughout and contain UV inhibitors to prevent premature fading
- Color coded to international standards: 10 lb (Grey), 15 lb (Orange), 25 lb (Green), 35 lb (Yellow), 45 lb (Blue)
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 3-Year warranty against factory defects on 25, 35, 45, and 55 lbs. / 180-day warranty on 10 and 15 lbs. No replacement on misused plates.
- *We recommend that the 10's and 15's are always accompanied by other sizes of plates while in use and not used by themselves.
- 10 lb. 0.9" Thick
- 15 lb. 1.25" Thick
- 25 lb. 1.85" Thick
- 35 lb. 2.45" Thick
- 45 lb. 2.80" Thick
- Garage gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- School weight rooms
- Military installations
- Performance centers
- Commercial gyms
All Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.