6' 6" Calibrated 15KG Needle Bearing Olympic Bar – Iron Grip (OB-15KG)
15kg - Built To IWF Specs
MADE TO ORDER
OB-15KG Iron Grip 6' 6" Calibrated Needle Bearing Olympic Bar - The Iron Grip USA Made OB-15KG Needle Bearing Bar for Women is milled and calibrated to meet all IWF competition specifications. This bar is made from 25mm high-grade USA Made steel with a tensile strength rating of 185,000 PSI that demonstrates an ideal balance of strength, durability, whip and elasticity when performing Olympic barbell lifts. In addition to being used for competitive lifting, it is ideal for using in CrossFit boxes, commercial gyms and military fitness centers as a high quality general purpose bar.
What are Olympic Bar IWF Specifications? When competing in an International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) competition, there are certain rules and regulations that pertain to all the equipment being used by each competitor. For the 15kg Competition Bar, the IWF says the bar must have specific markings. These IWF specific Olympic bar markings include colored identification markings to facilitate their recognition. In the case of the Iron Grip OB-15-kg, the steel end caps are colored in yellow to easily differentiate them from the 20kg bar, which has blue end caps. There are also measurement specifications that must be met. For example, the overall length of the 15kg bar must be 2010mm including a 320mm sleeve length and 1310mm bar shaft length. Additionally, the sleeve diameter must be 50mm and the bar shaft diameter must not exceed 25mm. Lastly, the bar must weigh 15kg (33.06 lbs.). The Iron Grip OB-15KG Competition bar meets all of these specs.
Need additional information on this 15kg IWF Spec Olympic Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]Features:
- Includes: One 6' 6" IWF Spec Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 6' 6" (79.13")
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (does NOT include center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 0.98" (25mm)
- Bar Shaft Length: 51.57"
- Satin Finish: Abrasion resistant industrial hard chrome on the bar shaft and sleeves will not chip, peel or flake like decorative chrome found on inferior bars
- Bar Rotation: Specially configured needle and roller bearings
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring locking system
- Sleeve Length: 12.60" loadable sleeve length
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.97"
- Sleeve Collars: 78.7mm round collars
- End Caps: Color coded yellow steel end caps
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: US Military Installations, Government Fitness Facilities and Commercial Gym Chains
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty against breakage to the original owner
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Weight: Calibrated to exactly 33.06 lbs. (15kg)
- Ship Weight: 36 lbs.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS