5' Hard Chrome Olympic Bar – Iron Grip (OB-5)
Hard Chrome - 5' Long
MADE TO ORDER
OB-5 Iron Grip 5' Hard Chrome Olympic Bar - The Iron Grip OB-5 is an American Made Olympic Bar built with the highest quality components available for unmatched beauty and longevity. At only 5' long, the OB-5 is a short Olympic bar that is easy to balance and manage while weight training with utility benches or performing free standing barbell exercises such as bicep curls. A medium diamond knurl and 28.6mm diameter bar shaft offers a secure and comfortable grip to both men and women. Precision milled bar sleeves have 9.5" worth of loadable space for weight plates and Nylatron bushings to remove any torque on the wrists that can be caused by wobbling or spinning plates. The Patented six-sided bar collars don't just look unique they keep your unloaded bars from rolling across the floor when being stored under a dumbbell rack or other flat surface. And the satin finish hard chrome plating is virtually indestructible and will not chip, peel or flake unlike decorative chrome used on lower quality Olympic bars.
Iron Grip Olympic Bar Maintenance - After making an investment in an American Made Olympic bar by Iron Grip, most people want to know how to retain the beauty and functionality for many years to come. Iron Grip recommends that no lubrication is used on their Nylatron bushings. In fact, their sleeves are assembled and tightened using a locking compound that forms a permanent seal. Iron Grip Olympic bar sleeves will never need tightened, lubricated or maintained. Keeping the hard chrome finish looking shiny and new is as simple as occasionally wiping them down with a thin layer of protectant, such as WD-40. Other than that, you can always count on your Iron Grip bars to be reliable an in need of little to no maintenance.
Need additional information on this USA Made Short Olympic Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Features:
- Includes: One 5' Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 5' (60")
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (does NOT include center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 1.125" (28.6mm)
- Bar Shaft Length: 37.75"
- Hash Marks: Single ring hash marks
- Satin Finish: Abrasion resistant industrial hard chrome on the bar shaft and sleeves
- Bar Rotation: Nylatron bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Assembly: Unique retaining ring design to axially position the bar sleeve and attach it to the shaft. Sleeves are press fit to collars under extremely high pressure without the use of pins or bolts for maximum strength and reduced maintenance
- Sleeve Length: 9.5" loadable sleeve length
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.965"
- Sleeve Collars: Patented six-sided anti-roll bar collars
- End Caps: Steel end caps
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: US Military Installations, Government Fitness Facilities and Commercial Gym Chains
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty against breakage to the original owner
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 33 lbs.
NOTE: Iron Grip hard-chromed commercial Olympic bars are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an IRON COMPANY® sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS