Stainless Steel 0.25KG Olympic Calibrated Micro Fraction Plates for Powerlifting Competition (Pair) -- Ivanko (CBP-0.25KG)
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Competitions
Ivanko IPF Approved Olympic Calibrated Powerlifting Plates CBP Olympic Calibrated Micro Plates by Ivanko Barbell are fractional plates weighing only 0.25 kilograms (or 0.55 pound) making them the smallest weight increment available for Olympic powerlifting competition. In serious competition even the smallest incremental change can be the difference in the success of a lift, which is the reason these micro change plates are also referred to as "record breakers." These are one of the most accurate and well-made powerlifting discs on the planet, hence the reason why they are the only IPF approved plates in the Western Hemisphere. Center holes have a diameter measuring at a minimum of 50.2mm and a maximum of 50.8mm insuring a snug fit on your Ivanko powerlifting bar. This close tolerance may be too tight for other brands of powerlifting bars so please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Ivanko powerlifting plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- One pair each 0.25 kilograms (CBP-0.25KG)
- International Powerlifting Federation (I.P.F) approved
- Precision calibrated and balanced (better than 10 grams accuracy)
- Thin profile to allow more room on the bar
- Fully machined
- Starting weight of only .25 kgs. (.55 lbs.) allows for micro increments when needed
- Limited inventory remaining. While supplies last!
CBP Size Chart:
- 0.25 KG Plates Stainless Steel | 5 Diameter x 1/4 Thick
- Commercial gyms
- Powerlifting competitions
- Barbell clubs
- Sports performance centers
- Professional sports teams
- College weight rooms
- Military fitness
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an Ironcompany sales rep before you buy.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS