Calibrated IWF Spec Rubber Olympic Bumper Plates – Ivanko (OCB)
Package: 100 kg (220 lbs.)
Uses: Performance Centers, Professional Sports Teams, Competitions
500 LB (228 KG) MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
Ivanko IWF Spec Calibrated Rubber Olympic Bumper Plates - Ivanko Barbell has bridged the price gap between the very expensive I.W.F. category "A" approved weightlifting discs and the fragile "bottom feeder" cheap bumper plates. We now offer high quality "Olympic-style" weightlifting discs at roughly one-third of the cost of other I.W.F. category "A" approved plates.
Why buy Ivanko OCB Calibrated Competition Plates? In the world of weightlifting, Ivanko is a synonym for "quality". Every OCB iron core bumper plate is engineered to exceed all International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) and International standards. The accuracy of these plates is within grams, not pounds! The thick, resilient rubber used to encase every iron core is specially formulated virgin rubber, not recycled rubber and not rubber that includes sulfur that can stink up your entire gym. It is hard wearing and will sufficiently protect your gym floors from incurring damage from dropped barbells. The Ivanko OCB calibrated weight lifting disc will exceed your expectations in facilities such as performance centers, barbell clubs, college weight rooms or anywhere a long lasting, extremely accurate calibrated plate is used.
Need a custom plate package or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Plate Pairs:
- (1) Pair Each 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 50 kg
- OCB-100KG - (2) 5, (2) 10, (2) 15 and (2) 20 kg Plates (100 kg | 220 lbs. total set weight)
- Full Commercial Rated - Performance Centers, Professional Sports Teams, Competitions
- Incredible accuracy - calibrated to be accurate to the 3rd decimal point (within 10 grams)
- Plate Material: Virgin rubber with unique sulfur-free curing process to eliminate offensive odors
- Low odor virgin rubber ideal for confined areas
- Plates meet or exceed all International Weightlifting Federation "IWF" and International standards
- Color coded for quick size identification
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Recessed 2" stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Cast iron core greatly reduced the bulk of each plate allowing easier handling and more weight to be loaded onto the bar
- Diameter: 17.75"
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 1-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- OCB-5KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 13/16" thickness | Black
- OCB-10KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 1-1/16" thickness | Black
- OCB-15KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 1-3/4" thickness | Yellow
- OCB-20KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 2-1/4" thickness | Blue
- OCB-25KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 2-1/4" thickness | Red
- OCB-50KG - 17-3/4" diameter | 3-1/4" thickness | Green
- Performance centers
- Professional sports teams
- Weightlifting competitions
- Commercial gyms
- Barbell clubs
- Military fitness installations
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
5 kg to 25 kg Plate Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
50 kg Pair and 220 lb. Set = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.