Gray Machined Pro-Fixed Weight Dumbbells with Black End Plates | Ivanko (RM/EP 1.5)
Gray Machined Pro-Fixed Weight Dumbbells with Black End Plates | Ivanko (RM/EP 1.5) - The Pro-Fixed Weight Dumbbell has been the workhorse of the fitness industry for years and can be found in commercial gyms all over the world. The slabs of muscle and gorilla-like strength they have helped develop is unmatched by any other dumbbell. Ivanko Barbell has been at the forefront of innovative free weight design since 1967 and has greatly perfected the Pro-Style dumbbell over the years.
Gray Machined Pro-Fixed Weight Dumbbells with Black End Plates | Ivanko (RM/EP 1.5) - The Pro-Fixed Weight Dumbbell has been the workhorse of the fitness industry for years and can be found in commercial gyms all over the world. The slabs of muscle and gorilla-like strength they have helped develop is unmatched by any other dumbbell. Ivanko Barbell has been at the forefront of innovative free weight design since 1967 and has greatly perfected the Pro-Style dumbbell over the years. Aside from the beautifully machined iron plates, black oxide steel end caps and drop forged handles is the most important part that you dont see; the assembly and construction methods that are second to none. Each Ivanko RM/EP dumbbell is fully assembled in the USA to insure consistent quality on every set that goes out the door. All RM/EP dumbbells use a custom-fabricated "Grade 8" bolt that is fine threaded. This bolt is coated in a specially formulated thread locker and then used to bring the end plate, iron plate and handle together using 400 foot lbs. of torque keeping the entire assembly locked tight and maintenance free for years to come.
Want to learn more about commercial quality dumbbells? Check out the IRON COMPANY® Commercial Dumbbell Set Buying Guide
Need a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® pro-style dumbbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- RM/EP 1.5 5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- RM/EP 1.5 55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- RM/EP 1.5 5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
Ivanko Pro-Style Dumbbell Set Features:
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Plate Finish: Gray poly-baked paint. Fully machined with smooth finish
- Handle Choice: Fully knurled and chrome plated 30mm drop forged #1026 solid steel
- Dumbbell Locking System: PermaLock fastening system and grade 8 custom fabricated Allen bolts torqued to 400 foot lbs. to prevent loosening
- End Cap: Machined black oxide solid steel end plates with recessed name and weight stickers (no end caps available for 5 and 7.5 lb. dumbbells)
- All chrome is a triple-layer process with nickel base for durability
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Optional custom 35mm handles available in stainless steel, high-carbon or black oxide finish available at an upcharge upon request
- 1-Year warranty against factory defects
- Factory assembled in the U.S.A.
Ivanko Pro-Style Dumbbell Set Warranty:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects to the original owner.
- NOTE: Warranty does not include natural paint or finish wear as this is not considered a defect. Ivanko uses the highest quality baked-on polyester paint available, however, all paint will wear at a rate that is dependent on the products use and environment. If you are sensitive to paint or finish wear, we suggest considering a product with a rubber or urethane coating that is manufactured specifically to protect the product itself and surrounding floors and equipment.
- NOTE: Ivanko assembles its pro-style dumbbells and barbells using a high PSI impact wrench and thread locker. They are made for normal use in commercial environments, however, their longevity and ability to remain tightly fastened is ultimately determined by their use and environment. If your dumbbells or barbells will be used in a location where they will be dropped consistently with great impact, please consider purchasing a product made from solid steel with no fastening mechanism.
- NOTE: These cast-iron plates are manufactured by sand casting. They are not machined from solid billet. Due to the inherent nature of the sand casting process, no two plates are exactly alike. Variations will occur. Among these variations are surface consistency and porosity. These variations do not constitute defects, but are inherent to the casting process.
Shipping NOT Included - Will be calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Cost: Shopping cart will calculate shipping cost automatically at checkout.
- Parcel: Smaller orders will ship via UPS ground.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.