RopeFit Self-Powered Rope Climber | Jacobs Ladder (ROPEFIT)
Five Resistance Levels
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
RopeFit Self-Powered Rope Climber | Jacobs Ladder (ROPEFIT) – RopeFit is the first commercial rope climber providing a full chain exercise for every athlete. Self-powered and easy to add in any gym space, the RopeFit offers the first cleanable rope on the market with a unique two-rope system that makes it easy to switch exercises. Plus, with five different resistance levels, RopeFit delivers a serious workout for athletes of all fitness and strength levels. This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
The RopeFit is the first commercial rope climber to feature a cleanable rope, delivering a powerful workout while reducing the risk of MRSA and other bacterial or viral threats at your gym.
FIVE RESISTANCE LEVELS
Choose from five different resistance settings, delivering a workout that can be tailored to athletes at all fitness levels. Plus, the unique two-rope system makes it easy to switch from horizontal pull to vertical pull exercises.
OPTIONAL SEAT & DIGITAL DISPLAY
The available RopeFit seat makes it easy to switch from seated to kneeling to standing exercise positions, allowing more variety in your workout. Track your burn and challenge yourself to beat your personal best with the digital display that shows elapsed time, resistance level, climb rate and more.
Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
Weight: 285 lbs.
Rope: Pliable Polymer Covered Rope
Case: ABS Plastic
Ceiling Height: 8.5 feet
Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Resistance Level, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min)
32” x 48” x 74” , 280 lbs
Shipping Density: 4.257 lbs/ft3
- Full Commercial Warranty
- 4 Years – Parts
- 1 Year – Labor
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service