Light Commercial Jones Machine -- BodyCraft (JONES-LC)
Weight Holders OPTIONAL
BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial Machine - The Jones is a revolutionary design totally replacing the traditional Smith machine! Its patented 3-D Technology travels not only up and down but forward and backward allowing for tricks that it's Grandpa Smith just can't muster.
The Next Generation of Smith is the Jones! 3-D Technology Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
- Linear bearings - Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and Bar slides - There are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine! In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones machine! This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a Power Rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
- Construction: - Constructed of 2" X 3", 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
- Olympic Power Bar included - The Jones machine comes with the JB7PB Power Bar.
- Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter - With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is racked into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security .
- Self-spotting - The Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
- Easy Transitions - Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Pop pin locks - for traditional smith exercises.
- The Functional Training Attachment Option - for the Jones Light Commercial model consists of two individual adjustable cable columns that bolt directly to the front corners of the Jones Machine. Each individual cable column includes a 200-pound weight stack and is adjustable to 18 different positions, providing an almost unlimited array of exercises. Functional training, core training, sports specific, even cardio training exercises can all be performed with this attractive addition to the Jones!
- Active Balance Power Bar - The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Power Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 55 lb. starting weight, 1000 lb. capacity. Extra $200 charge applies.
- Power Bar - Top quality Power Bar without Active Balance feature. 7' Long. Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings. 28mm Diameter, 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity. Extra $100 charge applies.
- Economy Olympic Bar - 7' Long. Olympic size Nylon weight holders rotate on Nylon bushings. 25mm Diameter, 35 lb. starting weight, 500 lb. capacity
Shown with the optional Functional Training attachment and the Lat Row attachment.
- 55" W x 42" D x 83" H (without cable crossover or lat attachment)
- 55" W x 59" D x 83" H (with lat attachment only)
- 82" W x 42" D x 83" H (with cable crossover only)
- 82" W x 59" D x 83" H (with cable crossover and lat attachment)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Looking for smith machines for your school gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
See It In Action.
Winner of the 2013 & 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Smith Machines!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.