Light Commercial Jones Machine with Active Balance Bar – BodyCraft (JLC-ABB)
Lat Attachment OPTIONAL
Functional Cable Crossover Attachment OPTIONAL
Plate Rack Attachment OPTIONAL, Weight Plates NOT Included
SALES RESTRICTED TO
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
APPLICATIONS ONLY (GSA PURCHASE REQUIRED)
BodyCraft Jones Light Commercial Machine - The JONES™ is a revolutionary design totally replacing the traditional Smith machine. Its patented 3-D Technology travels not only up and down but forward and backward allowing for tricks that its "Grandpa" Smith just can't muster.
The Next Generation of Smith is the Jones with patented 3-D Technology - 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body's natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
- Movement - All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Linear bearings - Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and bar slides - There are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine. In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones Machine. This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a traditional power rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
- Construction: - Constructed of 2" x 3", 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
- Reduced Risk of Injury - Since the hooks move along with the bar, the "lift off", and "racking" of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position.
- Results - The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2" intervals, you can push to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists.
- Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter - With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is racked into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security .
- Self-spotting - The Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
- Easy Transitions - Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier. Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift.
- Pop pin locks - Simply engage the spring pins to lock the horizontal movement into place for traditional "Smith" exercises.
- Body Weight Training - Includes Chin-Up Bar for pull-ups, chin-ups, suspended bodyweight training, and other exercises
- Active Balance Bar (JB7ABB)
- 7' Long (84 inches)
- Must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry
- Attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters
- Olympic size weight holders rotate on SKF bearings
- 28mm diameter grip
- 55 lb. starting weight (unloaded)
- 1000 lb. capacity
- Lat Attachment (JLC-LAT)
- 200lb weight stack provides 1:1 ratio
- High-pull and low-pull station
- Weight stack guards included
- Includes Lat-Pull Bar and a Curl / Row Bar
- Functional Cable Crossover Attachment (JLC-FNCT)
- Two individual adjustable cable columns attach directly to the front corners of the Jones Machine LC
- Two independent 200 lb. weight stacks provides 2:1 ratio (100 lbs. weight resistance per stack)
- 18 different cable positions on each column
- Provides hundreds of different exercises for functional training, core training, sport specific training, and rehabilitation
- Includes ankle strap and two single handles
- Weight stack guards included
- Plate Rack Attachment (JONES-PR)
- Bolts directly onto the back of the Jones LC, Jones Club and F430 Power Rack
- Features a total of 12 solid chrome Olympic weight holders
Jones Light Commercial Configuration Upgrade Options (Click to Enlarge)
Jones LC with JLC-LAT
Jones LC with JLC-FNCT
Jones LC with JLC-LAT and JLC-FNCT
- 84" W x 42" D x 83" H (without cable crossover or lat attachment)
- 84" W x 66" D x 83" H (with plate rack only)
- 84" W x 60" D x 83" H (with lat attachment only)
- 84" W x 66" D x 83" H (with lat attachment and plate rack)
- 89" W x 68" D x 83" H (with cable crossover only)
- 89" W x 92" D x 83" H (with cable crossover and plate rack)
- 89" W x 85.58" D x 83" H (with cable crossover and lat attachment)
- 89" W x 92" D x 83" H (with cable crossover, lat attachment, and plate rack)
Boxed Shipping Dimensions for Base Unit ONLY (not including attachments):
- Box 1 - 83" x 11" x 5" (150 lbs.)
- Box 2 - 43" x 17" x 8" (148 lbs.)
- Box 3 - 61" x 10" x 6" (76 lbs.)
- Box 4 - 86" x 13" x 7" (53 lbs.)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
Looking for smith machines for your school gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Winner of the 2013 & 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Smith Machines!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.