Mega Hex Olympic Bar - IRON COMPANY (IC-MHB-75-USA)
Mega Hex Olympic Bar – IRON COMPANY (IC-MHB-75-USA) - The IRON COMPANY Mega Hex Olympic Bar is for the heavy lifter that requires a beefy weightlifting bar with no limits when performing shoulder shrugs or deadlifts. The Mega Hex Bar is made from 75 lbs. of American Made steel and is rated up to 1,200 lbs.
Mega Hex Olympic Bar – IRON COMPANY (IC-MHB-75-USA) - The IRON COMPANY Mega Hex Olympic Bar is for the heavy lifter that requires a beefy weightlifting bar with no limits when performing shoulder shrugs or deadlifts. The Mega Hex Bar is made from 75 lbs. of American Made steel and is rated up to 1,200 lbs. Its massive footprint measures 64" long x 24" wide allowing full range of motion and plenty of room on the inside even for the largest lifters. You won't outgrow this hex bar!
Our Mega Hex Shrug Bar is 100% USA Made with ergonomically positioned raised handles. Handles are 1.25" diameter solid steel and come standard with an aggressive knurl to keep you locked in during the heaviest lifts. Simply flip the bar over to begin your lift from a low or high starting position. 13" loadable sleeves allow plenty of room for packing on the weight plates! Each Mega Hex shrugging bar is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece welded design
- Shaft Finish: Bright Zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: Great for shrugs and deadlifts
- Lead Time: Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Total Length: 65"
- Weight Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- Handles: High and low handles are positioned into a neutral grip for comfort and proper lifting biomechanics
- Lifting Height: Reversible for high or low starting point
- Handle Height: Raised handles are 4" above center line of bar
- Knurling: Aggressive knurling for a better grip during heavy training
- Handle Diameter: 1.25" (31.75mm) solid steel handles
- Sleeve Length: 13" loadable for more plates
- Sleeve Diameter: 2" for Olympic and bumper plates
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Unit Dims: 65" L x 26" W x 4" H
- Ship Weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping Dims (boxed): 60" L x 30" W x 6" H
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 80 lbs.