Olympic Aluminum Technique Training Bar - IRONCOMPANY (IC-TB-15-USA)
BUILT TO ORDER – CURRENT PRODUCTION LEAD TIME 4-5 WEEKS
Aluminum Olympic Technique Bar - The IRON COMPANY Olympic Technique Bar is made from lightweight aluminum with shorter sleeves for an overall length of only 6' for easier maneuverability. With its compact design and weight of only 15 lbs., this lightweight barbell allows the athlete to better concentrate on learning proper lifting technique.
Our Olympic technique training bar is 100% USA Made featuring a solid aluminum shaft with a medium diamond knurling pattern for just the right grip. The total shaft length, from inside collar to inside collar, is 52.5" allowing it to be compatible with any rack or bench. Steel sleeves have a bright zinc finish and turn on bushings for a low friction spin. Each lightweight barbell is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won't pop out
- Bushings: Steel
- Shaft Finish: Aluminum
- Sleeve Finish: Steel with bright zinc
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Uses: For teaching Olympic weightlifting technique
- Compatibility: Fits on all Olympic benches and squat racks
- Lead Time: Ships in approx.. 48 hours
- Total Length: 6'
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (DOES NOT include center knurl)
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.5mm)
- Bar Length Between Collars: 52.5" from inside collar to inside collar
- Center Knurl: NO
- Knurling Rings: Single ring Olympic
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won't peel off
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Length: 10.5"
- Sleeve Diameter: 2"
- Weight Limit: Not recommended to exceed 200 lbs. total
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 17 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches.
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- Each bar is individually poly-bagged and packed in a heavy-duty tube for maximum protection during shipping
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 17 lbs.