SMART Straps Ceiling Mount / Wall Mount Anchor for Bodyweight Trainers – Prism Fitness Group (400-450-304)
Prism Fitness Group SMART Straps™ Wall/Ceiling Mount – The SMART Bodyweight Training Mount from Prism Fitness Group is a commercial-grade welded steel bracket which when mounted to walls, ceilings, or overhead beams becomes a secure anchor point for suspended bodyweight trainers. With a structural load capacity of 300 pounds, the durable and high-strength SMART Straps Mount will handle both lighter and heavier exercisers and athletes. The USA-Made SMART Straps Mount allows you to create a professional bodyweight training station in any garage, workout studio, covered patio, or group fitness training zone.
Six pre-drilled mounting holes make attachment to wall or ceiling easy for any installation scenario. Outer holes placed 16 inches apart means the SMART Mount can be attached to two wooden studs with standard construction spacing. Alternatively, the top and bottom holes are spaced close enough together (1.25 inches) that the mount may be turned 90 degrees and securely installed with mounting screws side-by-side along a single 2" x 4" stud or beam lengthwise. This allows greater flexibility for ceiling placement anywhere in a room.
Looking for additional bodyweight training gear for your home gym or group training zone? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Welded steel construction
- Attractive silver powder coated finish
- Intended for installation to wood backer board, wood wall or ceiling studs, or masonry
- 14 inch bar allows you to place individual bodyweight straps at various widths apart for proper body position
- Maximum load capacity 300 lbs.
- Mounting hardware NOT included
- Bodyweight Trainer sold SEPARATELY
Strap Width Adjustment – When using a bodyweight trainer with two individual straps, change anchor widths for desired difficulty levels and different exercises. A neutral spacing for the straps/anchors would be shoulder width apart. To make the movements slightly easier and stable, spread the anchors further apart so they are wider than neutral. For more instability and a greater challenge, bring the anchors close together.
- 16-gauge steel back plate with 0.5" diameter solid steel mount bar
- Overall Length: 18"
- Mount Bar Length: 14" (with 13" usable horizontal space between mount bends)
- Mounting Holes: Six, oval shaped 0.75" x 0.25", pre-drilled
- Mounting Hole Distance (horizontal): 7" distance between outer and center hole openings | 16" distance center-to-center between left and right outside holes
- Mounting Hole Distance (vertical): 1.25" distance
- Unit Dimensions: 18" L x 3" W x 2.75" D
- Unit Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 21" x 5" x 5"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 3 lbs.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against defects in construction
It is strongly recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to ceiling or wall with correct type of hardware as well as account for load bearing tolerances of mounting hardware and wall. Regularly inspect the Bodyweight Trainer Mount at attachment points to ensure that the product is safe and secure for its intended load weight.
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR