PRO-XL Dual Weight Training Half Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PXLS-7920)
Plates, Bar, and Collars NOT Included
Proformance Plus PXLS-7920 Dual Half Rack - The Proformance Plus Barbell Dual Weight Training Half Rack by TuffStuff Fitness is an innovatively designed 2-in-1 power rack that utilizes one frame to offer two racks situated back-to-back. In practical terms, this means more efficient use of space in your training facility, as two trainees are able to use the rack simultaneously. In serious gyms where bodybuilders, powerlifters, and team sport athletes train, the power rack is often the most coveted piece of equipment. These alpha dog athletes know well the enormous advantage to be gained on the court, field, stage, or lifting platform from building the kind of leg, hip, and back strength that can only be had by virtually living in the rack and consuming a steady diet of squat variations like power (low bar) squats, Olympic (high bar) squats, and front squats. A common sight that makes any gym owner or strength coach cringe is one of his athletes pacing back and forth impatiently waiting for a rack to open up while wasting valuable training time. Not much imagination is required to picture the difference in time and space efficiency one or more of these Dual Weightlifting Half Racks could make in your training facility.
The Proformance Plus Weight Training Dual Half Rack offers all the bells and whistles to ensure you get the most from your training. Suspension loops and band pegs enable you to include resistance band variations for any lift you would do in the power rack. Squats, partial deadlifts, and good mornings are a few of the most popular lifts for incorporating band resistance. The rack has a walk-in design on both sides so you can easily slide an exercise bench in for important upper body lifts like seated overhead presses, behind the neck presses, and bench press variations that build the chest, shoulders, and triceps. The rack offers a multi-grip pull-up station on one side and a straight chin bar on the other so you can balance out your push training and bulletproof your shoulder joints against injury with plenty of pulling to strengthen the lats and mid-back.
This highly versatile squat rack also has spotter arms that adjust in 3 increments and are safety rated to a whopping 900-pound weight capacity to accommodate lifters of different heights and lifting abilities. The designers even took into consideration the difficulties many lifters encounter walking heavy squats in and out of the J-hooks by angling the support arms at a seemingly slight 7° that greatly improves most peoples ability and confidence to unrack and re-rack heavy lifts. The rack also includes ample storage with twelve weight horns and two Olympic bar holders.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Dual Half Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 97 L x 65 W x 97 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 x 7 gauge and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge tubular steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame: 7° slant design ensures natural and safe racking position
- Design: Combines two racks into one for maximum space efficiency
- J-Hooks: Integrated J-hook design (Patent Pending) featuring quick change 1 solid steel Swing LockTM bar catches. Includes two pairs
- Spotter Arms: Swing LockTM catches and quick change Lever LockTM Safety Spotters (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity) adjust in 3 increments. Includes two pairs
- Pull-up Stations: Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up stations for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises
- Weight Horns: Twelve heavy duty weight horns are situated in the middle of both racks for easy access from either side and provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes. Weight plates, bars and collars NOT included
- Attachments: Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features
- Bar Storage: Two built-in Olympic bar holders keep bars within easy reach
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: Use for performing muscle and strength building prime mover lifts such as squats, bench presses and overhead presses
- Weight: 640 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Anchoring: All frames designed to anchor to floor; refer to owners manual for anchoring requirements
- Optional Platforms: Multiple-layer design, 2 thick platform and inset available with 3/4 solid oak hardwood center or all rubber
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Dual Half Rack?:
- Combination of two Half Racks allows multiple exercise participation for two users simultaneously
- Saves both time and space as more athletes can work in a smaller area
- Walk-in design allows you to use an adjustable exercise bench for upper body training on either side of the rack
- Standard features include chinning bars, weight horns, Olympic bar holders, storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs
- Spotter arms have a 900 lb. weight capacity providing maximum safety for all users
- You choose frame colors
- PXLS-7901 Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench
- Custom designed for use with PXLS-7910, 7920, 7930, and 7950 cage models
- Back support adjusts from lat to 85 degree upright
- Built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away option
- For use with or without platform
- Specify frame color and upholstery color upon placement of order
- PXLS-7994 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack
- Stores most size Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Built-in wheels for easy roll away
- Wrinkle Black standard frame color
- Plates sold separately
- PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms (Pair)
- Heavy duty platform provides optimum strength and durability
- Easily inserted to base frame uprights
- PXLS-7997 Landmine
- Heavy duty rotating holder for use with Olympic bar
- Built-in magnetic holder to easily store landmine in the upright position against cage frame
Click to Enlarge
PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (Proformance, Cal Gym and XL Series Products more than 5 hours of use per day):
- Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Linear Bearings, Pull-Pins, and Moving Parts - 1 Year
- Finish, Platforms, Rubber Grips, Logos, Rubber Mats, and All Other Parts - 90 Days
Shopping for the best half rack for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.