Rolled Rubber Gym Flooring - 3/8" Natural -- Patriot Sports Flooring (30Q48A00)
Contains Natural Flecks
Rolled Rubber Gym Flooring 3/8 Natural - Natural rolled rubber gym flooring is an excellent way to save money on gym flooring purchases with the added benefit of hiding dust and dirt. Unlike solid black rolled rubber for gyms, natural rubber gym rolls contain a small percentage of flecks that gives each roll a unique and faint speckled appearance. These natural flecks are simply parts of the recycled tires that are not removed during the manufacturing process as they are with black rolled rubber. In return, these light speckles do a great job at camouflaging light dust and dirt that is typically much more noticeable on solid black weight room flooring.
Our 3/8 thick rolled rubber is ideal for commercial gyms, training studios and even garage gyms. Use it under selectorized machines and plate loaded machines to help protect wood and concrete sub-floors. If installing your new gym flooring in weight rooms that includes heavy free weight equipment such as dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells, supplement these areas with 1/2 or 3/4 rubber gym mats or rubber puzzle tiles to prevent premature wear of your rolled rubber.
Rolled Rubber Gym Flooring Installation - Installing your new rolled rubber gym flooring can be done using one of three methods. For smaller areas with a lot of equipment, such as in a home gym, adhesive may not bee needed. Simply unroll, let acclimate for 24-hours, cut and lay down. For larger areas or semi-permanent locations like strip malls, use rubber flooring adhesive tape. This works well on both concrete and wooden sub-floors and if you ever move it can be pulled up. For permanent locations, such as commercial clubs, our trowel-grade polyurethane rubber flooring adhesive is the way to go. This type of installation can be done by the customer but if the area is large enough we recommend a professional installer for proper sub-floor prep and cleaner install.
Need help configuring your room dimensions or have questions on this material? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring expert today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Rolled Rubber Features:
- Roll Width: 4
- Roll Thickness: 3/8
- Roll Length Choices: 25 (100 sq. ft.) and 50 (200 sq. ft.) long. Call for custom lengths. Upcharge may apply
- Color: Natural rubber is primarily black but will include a small percentage of multi-color flecks
- Material: Crumb rubber derived from recycled car and truck tires combined with a polyurethane bonding agent
- Accoustics: Great at deadening sound and preventing echo
- LEED Certified: Yes
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Odor Rating: Low odor. No sulfur smell
- Traction Rating: Good even when wet
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Recommended for commercial gyms, military base gyms, school weight rooms, garage gyms or anywhere there is a need for impact resistant, non-slip protective flooring.
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship.
3/8" LEED Certified Rolled Rubber - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Environmentally responsible builders, owners and operators are able to purchase 100% recycled rolled rubber gym flooring through Ironcompany.com that qualifies for LEED points.
The LEED program is supported and maintained by the US Green Building Council (USGBC), and can earn companies recognition, incentives, and benefits on their LEED certified building projects. Respected throughout the country as the leader in third-party verification of green buildings, LEED certified buildings operate more easily and less expensively and they increase in property value and benefit from a number of incentives, such as tax rebates and zoning allowances.
Ironcompany® products can help a building earn points in many LEED certification categories. In compliance with the recent LEED v4 certification update, Ironcompany flooring products have met stricter manufacturing standards to earn points for building installations. This includes, though is not limited to, the ability to demonstrate commitment to sustainability with Environmental Product Disclosures verified by a third-party. Ironcompany flooring suppliers uphold these revolutionary manufacturing and design processes, which contribute to its recognition by the LEED program. At present, Ironcompany products can help buildings receive credit in a total of three different LEED categories.
Credit 2.1 Construction Waste Management, Divert 50% from Disposal:
- Develop and implement a construction waste management plan, quantifying material diversion goals. Recycle and/or salvage at least 50% of construction, demolition and packaging debris. Calculation may be done by weight or volume, but must be consistent throughout.
Credit 2.2 Construction Waste Management, Divert 75% from Disposal:
- Develop and implement a construction waste management plan, quantifying material diversion goals. Recycle and/or salvage at least 75% of construction, demolition and packaging debris. Calculation may be done by weight or volume, but must be consistent throughout.
Credit 4.1 Recycled Content, 10%:
- Use material with recycled content such that the sum of the post-consumer recycled content plus one-half of the post-industrial content constitutes at least 10% of the total value of the materials in the project.
Credit 4.2 Recycled Content, 20%:
- Use material with recycled content such that the sum of the post-consumer recycled content plus one-half of the post-industrial content constitutes at least 20% of the total value of the materials in the project.
Credit 5.1 Regional Materials, 10% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured Regionally:
- Use building materials or products that have been extracted, harvested or recovered, as well as manufactured, within 500 miles of the project site for a minimum of 10% (based on cost)of the total materials value.
Credit 5.2 Regional Materials, 20% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured Regionally:
- Use building materials or products that have been extracted, harvested or recovered, as well as manufactured, within 500 miles of the project site for an additional 10% beyond MR Credit 5.1 (total of 20%, based on cost) of the total materials value. If only a fraction of the material is extracted/harvested/ recovered and manufactured locally, then only that percentage (by weight) shall contribute to the regional value.
All Ironcompany.com rolled rubber gym flooring is available for Government purchase through GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.