Commercial Vertical Climber for Total-Body Workout – Spirit Fitness (CVC800)
Linked Upper and Lower Body Motion
Water Bottle NOT Included
Spirit Fitness CVC800 Commercial Vertical Climber – The CVC800 Vertical Climber from Spirit Fitness is a commercial-rated climbing trainer which combines a natural 12" arched stepping action and narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor) with an effective upper body workout in a compact space saving design. The multi-grip handlebars are linked in coordinated movement with the pedals, so as one pedal drops or raises, the handlebar on the same side will also drop or raise. That means there is no learning curve or motion to "manage" during exercise, allowing the machine to deliver a fantastic heart-healthy total body workout with ease of use. Along with employing the four limb cardio training effect, having the arms elevated and extended upwards provides additional cardiovascular benefit and caloric burn since the heart has to work harder during exercise. With 6 programs, 20 levels of resistance, and multiple hand grip positions, users of all types can customize their workout to their fitness level. The electronics in the CVC800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels and Bluetooth connectivity for a wireless heart rate monitor and communication with 3rd party fitness apps. Features like the built-in cup holders and phone/tablet holder help make working out more enjoyable while the magnetic resistance provides a smooth, quiet experience. The heavy-duty steel frame and moving parts like the large 23 pound flywheel and concave roller wheel system are protected by durable, easy-to-clean, custom-molded shrouds to ensure the safety and longevity of you and your machine. The CVC800 is fitted with levelers and transportation wheels to make sure your machine is stable, secure, and right where you want it to be. The commercial-grade components and best-in-class warranty make this the optimal cardio training machine for home gyms and commercial fitness rooms.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Step Climbing Machines on GSA contract – The Spirit Fitness CVC800 Commercial Vertical Climber can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M.
Need multiple vertical climbers for a hotel fitness center, rehabilitation clinic, or an athletic training complex? Call an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
- Total-Body Workout – The CVC800 is a powerful and versatile exercise machine. Step onto the oversized foot pedals and use it as a stepper, or take your workout to the next level by grabbing onto the upper handles for one of the best total-body workouts available. The 8” extra-wide steps with an 11” deep anti-pinch design and 2 degrees of inversion help place the user in the proper climbing position.
- All Levels Welcome – With 6 built-in programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a 12” step height, the CVC800 Vertical Climber allows anyone to easily customize their workout to meet their goals. While the climbing design allows users to go at their own pace, the built-in heart rate receiver (chest strap sold separately) helps take the guesswork out of fitness.
- Convenience Features – The CVC800 Vertical Climber includes built-in cup holders as well as a phone/tablet holder to help keep belongings close by so you can go the distance.
- Ultimate Durability – The Spirit Fitness CVC800 is built to withstand the rigors of commercial use. The steel frame, commercial bearings, anodized aluminum wheel tracks, and protective shrouds are durable and easy to maintain, while the friction-free magnetic resistance keeps the machine running smooth and quiet for years.
- Multiple Grip Options – The moving handles provide multiple grip options both for differing user heights and for variety during work and rest periods during your workout. Users wanting to focus on an intense lower-body workout, and those needing a little help getting on and off will appreciate the stationary handles that are conveniently mounted below the console.
- Transport Wheels and Levelers – The CVC800 is built with leveler feet to ensure a sturdy and smooth workout on any surface, while the built-in transportation wheels help you put your Vertical Climber right where you want it.
- Console: 5" x 3" blue backlit LCD display, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps), phone/tablet holder
- Programs: Manual, Cardio, Hill, Strength, Fat Burn, HIIT, Heart Rate
- Console Buttons: Program buttons, Start, Stop, Level Up, Level Down, Enter
- Heart Rate: Bluetooth compatible (heart rate chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 FTMS connectivity for 3rd party apps
- Stride Length: 12" arched step
- Resistance: 20 levels of smooth magnetic resistance
- Power: Plug-in required | 120 volt, 15-amp circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 23 lbs.
- Handlebars: Multiple padded hand grip positions for maximum workout variety, center mounted stationary handlebar for added safety
- Roller Wheels System: Shielded concave roller wheels with commercial bearings
- Step Rails: Anodized aluminum arched step-rails with 12" step height for a natural motion
- Pedals: 8" wide x 11" long, oversized and padded with 2-degree inversion and 2" Q-Factor
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel is stable even at high intensity, durable powder-coat paint
- Storage: Dual cup holders can store water bottles, phone, and more
- Mobility: 2 transportation wheels on front base
- Stability: 4 built-in leveler feet
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 31.5" W x 67" H
- Product Weight: 221 lbs.
- Boxed Dimensions: 58" x 22" x 40" | 251 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (boxed on pallet): 67" L x 23" W x 46" H | 274 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Commercial (non-dues paying facilities):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – 5 Years
- Electronics – 5 Years
- Parts – 5 Years
- Labor – 2 Years
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – 10 Years
- Electronics – 10 Years
- Parts – 10 Years
- Labor – 2 Years
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service