Commercial Flat / Incline Bench – Spirit Fitness (ST800FI)
6 Incline Adjustments from 0° to 80°
1,000 Pound Weight Capacity
Spirit Fitness ST800FI Commercial Flat / Incline Bench – The ST800FI from Spirit Fitness is a light commercial rated workout bench which adjusts from flat to full incline for strength training with dumbbells, or with a barbell when used inside a cage or rack. The back pad adjusts between 6 different incline levels ranging from 0° to 80° allowing flat bench press, incline press, and military press exercises. Both the back pad and seat pad adjustment tubes utilize a spring-loaded steel lock pin which will not crack or break off over time. The rear stabilizer tube has two integrated hooks to anchor exercise bands or stretch tubes to allow additional forms of resistance training other than just free weights. Both the back pad and seat pad are constructed with high-density foam that is fully upholstered (front and back) with commercial-grade vinyl. The spacing between pads is minimal so that when brought together on a partial or full incline there is next to no gap between the pads, allowing for maximum comfort and support. Use the transport handle and wheels to move this bench around anywhere in your workout room or in and out of cages and smith machines. With its heavy-gauge steel frame, commercial-grade components, and 1,000 pound weight capacity, the ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench is built to perform and last in any vertical market or garage gym setting.
Government and Military Purchase – The Spirit Fitness ST800FI Commercial Flat/Incline Bench is available for GSA Open Market Purchase from IRON COMPANY®.
Click here to view the Spirit Fitness 800 Series Commercial Equipment Catalog
Need multiple adjustable benches for a hotel fitness center, corporate wellness center, or rehabilitation clinic? Call an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
- Back pad adjusts to 6 different levels (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 80)
- Spring loaded steel lock pins
- Telescoping seat and back pad adjustment tubes are chromed for durability and smooth operation
- Fully upholstered high-density cushions are supportive and comfortable
- Commercial-grade black vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to clean
- Minimized gap between back and seat pad
- Heavy-gauge steel frame with 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Silver powder-coated finish
- Large transport wheels on rear stabilizer for easy mobility
- Comfort grip handle on front downtube is covered with non-absorbing PVC and finished with an aluminum collar
- Rubber foot covers increase stability and help protect floors from scrapes
- Two built-in hooks on rear stabilizer to use with resistance bands or other workout accessories
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs. (user plus lifting weight)
- Assembled Dimensions: 56.3" L x 25.6" W x 18" H
- Distance from ground to top of pad in flat position: 18"
- Product Weight: 110.2 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (boxed): 54" x 14" x 17" | 109 lbs.
Click here to view the Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat Incline Bench specifications brochure
Commercial (non-dues paying facilities):
- Frame – 10 Years
- Parts – 5 Years
- Upholstery and Grips – 6 Months
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR