X-Series PLYOSTACK Stacking Soft Plyo Jump Boxes – Torque Fitness (XPSI)
Available Individually or as Set
Torque Fitness X-Series PLYOSTACK Soft Plyo Boxes The PLYOSTACK Soft Plyo Boxes from Torque Fitness are commercial-grade vinyl-covered training boxes that stack and interconnect to create up to fifteen different heights for box jumps and other plyometric training exercises. As part of the Torque Fitness X-Series family of cross-training and functional training equipment, the PLYOSTACK soft sided plyometric jumping boxes are essential training tools for any sports performance or athletic training facility, crossfit box, group fitness boot camp, or commercial gym. Plyometric boxes are key to improving explosive power, vertical velocity, agility and coordination, and lower body strength. Safely perform box jumps, burpee box jumps, step ups, lateral step overs, burpee step overs, elevated push ups, elevated knee touches, split squats, and other exercises without worrying about painful crashes or injuries. Available in four different heights of 6, 12, 20, and 24 inches, the PLYOSTACK boxes can be placed on the floor in succession for increasingly challenging jumps, or stacked on top of each other to create an expansive variety of custom heights (up to 62 inches) to meet the specific training progression needs of both athletes and plyometric fitness enthusiasts. The high visibility colored markings make it quick and easy to identify the height as desired when used individually or when layering on top of each other.
BUILT TO LAST. While there are other stackable plyo cushions on the market, the PLYOSTACK stands out from the rest due to its "overbuilt" construction and the fact that it stays put during use. When all four plyometric boxes are connected together, they sit at a combined weight of nearly 200 pounds due to the dual core, all foam construction. These are not simple wooden or plastic boxes covered in a layer of foam around all sides, but rather feature a dense urethane solid foam core providing weight and stability that is surrounded by softer polyethylene foam that is forgiving on the joints upon impact. Four strong Velcro hook fastener tabs on the bottom of each plyo box attach to the opposing Velcro loop pile located on the upper sides of the plyo cushion below, firmly securing together so that you don't have to worry about load shifting or problems with balance when jumping. The top and bottom of each plyo box features a unique grabber material which makes your feet stick on every jump for a safe landing with sure footing. This grabber material also acts as a non-skid surface on the side of the plyo cushion opposite from the landing zone where it makes contact with the floor or the plyo box beneath, meaning your stacked platform will not slide or topple even on smoother ground surfaces such as carpet, artificial turf, or polished concrete. The landing zone also uses 30-ounce vinyl (heavier grade than any on the market) to protect against tears and abrasion from high velocity impact. The use of UV stabilized mildew-resistant vinyl on the PLYOSTACK means that your plyo box exteriors will be better protected against premature hardening and cracking due to sweat or moisture in humid environments.
Need to make a large purchase of soft plyo boxes for a sports performance center or school gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® plyometric equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Available Individual Soft Plyo Boxes:
- XPSI-06 - 6 inch (15 cm) Height 16 lbs
- XPSI-12 - 12 inch (30 cm) Height 38 lbs
- XPSI-20 - 20 inch (51 cm) Height 61 lbs
- XPSI-24 - 24 inch (61 cm) Height 76 lbs
Available Soft Plyo Box Set:
- XPSSI-6-24 (1) each 6, 12, 20, 24 inches | 62 inches (158 cm) Total Height - 191 lbs Total Weight
- Soft sided
- Footprint of each plyo box: 28" L x 28" W
- 4 different plyo box height options to create 15 different stacked height combinations from 6" to 62"
- Interlocking on four sides with hook and loop fastener tabs to secure plyo boxes when stacked
- All foam construction consisting of a dense urethane core and softer laminated polyethylene foam on outside providing a stable base and safe landing surface
- 30 oz. UV stabilized mildew-resistant expanded vinyl non-skid landing zones
- 18 oz. UV stabilized mildew-resistant non-expanded coated polyester vinyl zipper cover
- Brightly colored height indicators in yellow, orange, blue, and purple with both inch and centimeter markings
- 1 year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Shipping dimensions (Individual):
- XPSI-06 - 29" x 29" x 7" (18 lbs)
- XPSI-12 - 29" x 29" x 13" (40 lbs)
- XPSI-20 - 29" x 29" x 21" (63 lbs)
- XPSI-24 - 29" x 29" x 25" (78 lbs)
- Shipping dimensions (XPSSI-6-24 Set):
- 48" L x 40" W x 70" H (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- 231 lbs (on pallet)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Individual Plyo Boxes: Ships via UPS.
XPSSI-6-24 Set: Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.