climbing ropes / cargo nets
USA Made Climbing Ropes, Tug Of War Ropes and Cargo Nets are a challenging and fun alternative, or supplement, to lifting free weights such as dumbbells or barbells. Handling mass amounts of iron at the gym is impressive, but in life managing one’s own bodyweight can be an even greater day to day accomplishment for some. Climbing manila rope and cargo nets strengthens your body and increases muscle mass by utilizing your own bodyweight as a form of resistance. It’s safe for all ages and is easier on the joints than other forms of training. For recreational fitness, consider a 50’ Manila Tug Of War Rope with “whipped” ends so it won’t unravel.
Are you installing a climbing rope or cargo net? If you are, then you’ll definitely need certain accessories to go along with your purchase. You may need indoor or outdoor climbing rope anchoring solutions such as chain attachment slings wood beam clamps or an adjustable steel beam clamp.
- 2' Chain Attachment Sling with Links for Indoor Climbing Rope – Jammar (CAS-2)$71.00 IRON COMPANY
- Wood Beam Clamp with Link for Indoor Climbing Rope – Jammar (CLAMP-A1-L12)$96.00 IRON COMPANY
- Rope Hoist for Indoor Climbing Rope – Jammar (RN-1)$163.00 IRON COMPANY
- Indoor Manila Climbing Ropes USA Made | Jammar (CR1-150-M)$176.00 IRON COMPANY
- Manila Competition Tug of War Rope 1.5" x 50' – Jammar (CRM-150-M-50)$309.00 IRON COMPANY
- Indoor Climbing Cargo Net – Jammar (CN12)$380.00 IRON COMPANY
- Indoor Heavy Duty Climbing Cargo Net – Jammar (HD12)$610.00 IRON COMPANY
- Outdoor Climbing Cargo Net – Jammar (PP12-3/4)$635.00 IRON COMPANY