Ironcompany All Leather Lever Powerlifting Belts - The Ironcompany All Leather Lever Power Lifting Belt is an American Made lifting belt in either 6.5mm or 13mm thickness which secures with a lever action buckle for quick and easy fastening and unfastening during heavy-duty weight training. Lever belts are great for everyone that is serious about competitive powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting, and all around weight training. Tired of pulling as tight as you can on a standard belt tongue before each round of heavy squats or deadlifts so that you can get your single or double prong to engage? And more importantly, at the end of a maximum energy set have you ever felt so winded that it was difficult to get out of your belt? With a lever belt, you can customize the fit so that you have a perfect and identical amount of protective compression around the midsection and lower back each and every time you put it on. No more fumbling with prongs and buckles at the beginning or end of an exercise set – using a lever belt is as quick and easy as lifting up or pushing down on the lever latch handle. Lever belts are constructed of genuine sole leather with a nickel plated steel lever to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. Strap yourselves in warriors!
The Double Thick 13mm Lever Power Lifting Belt is the "best of the best"! They are made by combining TWO of our normal Powerlifting Belts for the strongest and most durable belt on the market today. If you are looking for a belt to use for the rest of your life, your search is over! This belt is made for the strongest power lifters in the world.
All Leather Lever Power Lifting Belt Available Options:
- LEVE - 6.5mm Thick Untreated Leather
- LEV - 6.5mm Thick Treated Leather
- DLEVE- 13mm Thick Untreated Leather
- DLEV - 13mm Thick Treated Leather
- 10 cm (4 inch) width for full support
- 6.5mm thickness (Single Thick) or 13 mm thickness (Double Thick)
- Nickel plated steel lever with double prong design
- Available in treated or untreated leather
- Untreated leather has an “all natural” look
- Treated leather is processed for more suppleness and a darker color
- Lever position adjustable to ensure the best fit
- Easy to lock down tight and release
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with “Ironcompany.com®” logo
- Custom company logo imprinting, labeling, special sizing, and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
2. Measure around the waist, about 4” above where your pants are. *Note: do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
4. If true waist sizing approaches upper limit of belt sizing range, it is recommended to order the next size larger (to avoid potential exchange).
- X-Small : 22” – 31”
- Small: 27” – 36”
- Medium: 31” – 40”
- Large: 35” – 44”
- X-Large: 39” – 48”
- XX-Large: 43” – 52”
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11” x 9” x 6”
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs. (6.5mm belt) / 5.5 lbs. (13mm belt)
Looking for powerlifting belts for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: LEV-LEATHER ProdID_20538
Product Name: 4” All Leather Lever Powerlifting Belt -- Ironcompany (LEV-LEATHER)
Manufacturer: GENERAL LEATHER
Manufacturer Part No: LEV-LEATHER