U9 Commercial Upright Bike -- Landice (U9)
Landice U9 Upright Exercise Bike - No matter what your riding preference, Landice step-through recumbent and upright bikes provide the style and durability found in all Landice equipment. These aesthetically designed and self-powered machines will complement any commercial application. Designed with user and facility in mind, these bikes will be a fitting addition to any location. Complete with comfort, convenience and innovation the Landice R9 and U9 series represent the new standard in reliability and performance.
What is the best commercial upright bike for your facility needs? The Landice U9 upright exercise bike is built to specific Landice commercial standards to ensure quality, comfort and durability. Because it is a self-powered machine, commercial and light commercial settings such as health clubs and hotels will appreciate the energy saving benefits as well as freedom to place the unit anywhere in the workout room without restriction. This makes the U9 exercise cycle a fitting addition to any apartment complex workout room, recreation center, personal training studio, hospital or rehabilitation center, corporate wellness center, hotel gym, health club, or any other vertical market or pay-for-membership application. The Landice U9 upright cycle comes with one of the best institutional cardio equipment warranties in the industry and an aesthetically-designed appearance to complement any fitness setting.
- Racing Style Handlebars - With multiple handrail positions, the Landice U9 provides one of the most realistic cycling experiences. You will certainly find the right position to match that road-bike-inspired ride.
- Fingertip Controls for Resistance - Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
- Well-Cushioned Seat Rest - Rest assured, with our additional cushioning and tapered seat, the Landice U7 will supply the ride you have been looking for. The chrome-plated seat post has 12 height adjustments to accommodate any user height, allowing you to power through your ride.
- Console / Control Panel - Features built-in and user-defined programs with an easy-to-use LED display that will keep you on track and energized with your specific fitness regimen.
- Statistics display showing: Speed, Distance, Calories, Cal/Hour, RPM, Resistance, Watts, Time, METS, Heart-Rate, Target Heart-Rate, Time in Heart-Rate Zone
- 8 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Heart-Rate programs
- Contact Heart-Rate
- Optional wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system (chest strap sold separately)
- Tablet / Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder and Fan – Additional features of the Landice U7 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, accessory pocket and fan with multiple settings.
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Seat Adjustment: raise/lower with 12 settings
- Flywheel Weight: 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range: 1-20
- Racings style handlebars with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack, and accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Max User Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Optional 19” Widescreen LCD HDTV Landice Vision System (LVS) by Broadcastvision (BVE) with Landice VESA-D Bracket included
- Assembled Dimensions: 44.56” L x 24.72” W x 58.11” H
- Assembled Weight: 159 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48” x 37” x36”
- Shipping weight: 235 lbs.
Click here to view the Landice R9 and U9 Commercial Bike specifications brochure
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years - Parts
- 1 year – Labor
- 90 Days - High-Wear Items such as Pedal Straps
NOTE: Model U9 warranty valid for all institutional settings which include light commercial, hotels, health clubs, YMCAs, and pay-for-membership facilities. In the event of a warranty issue, the Ironcompany.com® Customer Care department must be contacted. We will then send a certified technician of our choice to you if one is needed. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of exercise bikes for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: U9 ProdID_20920
Product Name: U9 Commercial Upright Bike -- Landice (U9)
Manufacturer Part No: U9
Call for bulk pricing
Available in 3’ wide x 4’, 6.5’ and 7’ lengths, 4’ x 6’ long
and 1/8” and 1/4” thick
List Price: $1,799.00
Your Price: $1,599.00
You Save: $200.00 (11 %)
LED or Touchscreen Display
40 Resistance Levels
Fit Test Programming
Your Price: $3,295.00 - Call or Email for Best Price