Legend Fitness 6004 Unilateral Diverging Vertical Lat Row - The biomechanics involved in the movement of the Legend 6004 LeverEdge Seated Lat Row integrates the feel of barbell and dumbbell rows without unnecessary strain on the lower back.
The seated unilateral lever row is extremely effective in building thickness and power in the latissimus dorsi muscles which are responsible for providing the pulling power of the arms. Any first responder, sports athlete, bodybuilder or powerlifter is no stranger to the benefits that lat row exercises will provide!
Performing lat exercises without low back strain! Lets face it, there are all types of effective exercises that can help build an awesome back. While this is true, we must also realize that not all of them are healthy for the lower back. Like Lee Haney once said back in the 90’s, “The row is the bread and butter
for the back". As a guy having one of the most impressive backs in history, this statement has influenced many a weightlifter to make the row one of their go-to exercises for ultimate upper body development. And you’d be hard pressed to find anything as effective in adding slabs of muscle to the posterior of the body like the row. It is for this reason that Legend Fitness spent so much time refining the biomechanics and heavy-duty construction of their version of the lat row, the LeverEdge 6004.
From the lifters point of view, we want a fully adjustable seat and chest pad for customizing to our height and arm length to maximize the range of motion and allow us to isolate different areas of the back; namely the mid and upper lats. We prefer our seated rows to have multiple hand grips to round out our back training removing all doubt that we’ve hit every angle. For the heavy lifters, ample weight pegs that hold plenty of 45 lb. Olympic plates is a must! And whether you’re a beginner, a seasoned athlete or one of the strongest lifters in the world, nobody enjoys working out on a strength machine that wobbles and feels unsafe. The Legend 6004 vertical row back machine is built by a company that is passionate about weightlifting and has built all their strength equipment from a weightlifter and athletes point of view so that you can be assured that every piece you buy will offer the ultimate lifting experience and results.
As is typical with all Legend Super-Duty Weight Lifting Equipment, the LeverEdge line is no exception to the “overbuilt” standards used during fabrication. Each machine utilizes beefy 11 gauge structural steel that, with the exception of six heavy-grade bolts, is fully welded
for unsurpassed performance and longevity. Both arms work in conjunction with industrial grade pillow block bearings for smooth rowing action that will take any amount of weight you give them and a whole lot more. Seat padding is made from super-dense foam that has a firmness rating
of an impressive 8 lbs. per square foot. If you want to build a shirt-busting back with the feel of using free weights while utilizing the added benefits of a machine, the Legend LeverEdge line of equipment should be considered for any environment.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Diverging Lat Row Machine on GSA contract - All plate loaded unilateral strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
6004 Unilateral Seated Lat Row Features:
- Dimensions: 53.75” L x 69.75” W x 54.25”
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of fasteners, so that assembly only requires six bolts
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Weight Sleeves: Extra-long for loading up to nine plates on each side
- Weight Plate Storage: 4 chrome plated pegs store Olympic weight plates of all sizes
- Handles: Closed cell foam handles will not absorb moisture
- Seat Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments are included for seat height and chest pad depth to custom fit all users and to allow for isolation of the mid or upper back
- Movement: Allows diverging bilateral lat rows and unilateral one arm lat rows with independently moving handles that prevent the stronger side from compensating for the weaker side
- Bearings: Heavy-duty pillow block bearings with lubrication nipples insure consistently smooth rotating arms at all times
- Assembly: Easy six bolt assembly
- Bench Headers: Optional customized padding headers with your logo are optional and available upon request
- Padding: 2” thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Installation: Fits through a standard 36” wide door when broken down
- Ship Weight: 480 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 6004 Unilateral Vertical Back Row Machine?:
- Allows both bilateral and unilateral seated lat rowing movement
- Diverging handles allow for maximum contraction of the lats
- Three hand grip positions allow the user to work multiple angles of the back
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for maximum strength
- Weight plate storage included for easy loading and unloading which is ideal for partner training or drop sets
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Call or email for custom frame colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Click here for a large view of the color chart.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: 6004 ProdID_19201
Product Name: Unilateral Diverging Seated Vertical Row -- Legend Fitness (6004)
Manufacturer: LEGEND FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: 6004