Proformance Plus PPF-709 Olympic Decline Bench Press - The Proformance Plus Olympic Decline Bench Press by TuffStuff is used in conjunction with an Olympic bar and weight plates to increase strength and mass in the lower and mid pectoral muscles. Compared to flat bench presses, performing decline bench presses is thought to put less stress on the shoulders and lower back while increasing pec activation by minimizing rotation of the shoulder and shifting the majority of the load from the anterior deltoids to the pectoralis major. That said, mixing some decline presses into your chest workouts could be just the thing to help give your gains a boost.
The PPF-709 Decline press is designed to accommodate lifters of different sizes and strengths in commercial environments. The 3-point leg construction is fabricated from 2” x 4” x 11 gauge steel and provides a rock solid foundation that will not wobble even if floors are not level. Wide, open frame design offers ample room for proper hand placement for lifter and spotter. 3/8” thick steel bar catches include three positions to fit users with different arm lengths with the lower two doubling as safety catches. Adjustable tibia roller keeps the user in place and prevents sliding during pressing movements. And for weight plate storage and spotters platform, these options are both available for an upcharge.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer
logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Decline Olympic Weight Lifting Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 71” L x 53” W x 43” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Foot Roller: Fully adjustable for maximum comfort and hold when performing decline presses
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet for additional stability
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide doorways (pre-assembled)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option
PPF-WSOB Weight Storage Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, PPF-709, and PPF-710 benches
- 10-prong Olympic weight plate storage attachment
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
PPF-RSPO Rear Spotter Platform Option:
- For PPF-707, PPF-708, and PPF-709 benches
- Custom Tuff Stuff rubber platform cover
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of Olympic bench presses for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPF-709 ProdID_20042
Product Name: Proformance Plus Olympic Decline Bench Press -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-709)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPF-709