Super Heavy Slam Balls – The way to build muscle and increase strength while using slam balls is to use Super Heavy Weight Slam Balls. These are not your typical slammer balls, or medicine balls
as some call them. While they are small in diameter, they are extremely heavy with a starting weight of 50 lbs. and a top end weight of a massively heavy 150 lbs. Heavy slammer balls are non-bouncing and stay put where
you slam them without rolling away. They are manufactured to perform heavy slam ball exercises which some trainers and athletes will sometimes use as an alternative to dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells.
What are examples of heavy slammer ball exercises? Extremely heavy slammer balls like these can be used to perform slamming exercises or resistance based exercises that might normally be performed using
free weights. When using them to slam on hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt, perform exercises such as ball slams while standing or from the knees, around the world slams and burpee slams. Want to use
them in place of dumbbells or barbells? Perform slam ball presses while standing, kneeling or laying down. Heavy ball, or “dead ball”, deadlifts, hip tosses, shoulder throws and cleans are good examples of effective
strengthening and conditioning exercises you can do from your garage gym or CrossFit box.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com heavy slam ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WSLM-75 – 75 lbs. BLack
- WSLM-100 – 100 lbs. Black
- WSLM-150 – 150 lbs. Black
- WSLM-50-75-100 (1 each) – 50, 75 and 100 lbs.
- WSLM-75-100-150 (1 each) – 75, 100 and 150 lbs.
- Extremely heavy weights for strengthening and conditioning
- Firm textured surface for better grip even with sweaty hands
- Dense wall to prevent blowouts while slamming ball to the ground
- Ball Diameters: 50 and 75 lb. = 9”
- Ball Diameters: 100 lb. = 12.5” and 150 lb. = 14”
- Large easy to recognize weight value
- 3 Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects (WSLM-50, WSLM-75 and WSLM-100)
- 1 Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects (WSLM-150 only)
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Performance centers
- School weight rooms
- Professional sports teams
75 and 100 lb. Balls = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
150 lb. Ball, 50-100 lb. and 75-150 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: WSLM ProdID_20620
Product Name: Super Heavy Slam Balls -- Ironcompany (WSLM)
Manufacturer Part No: WSLM