Super Heavy Slam Balls – The way to build muscle and increase strength while using slam balls is to use Super Heavy Weight Slam Balls. These are not your typical slammer balls, or medicine balls as some call them. While they are small in diameter, they are extremely heavy with a starting weight of 50 lbs. and a top end weight of a massively heavy 200 lbs. Heavy slam balls create a significant amount of inertia and impact making the wall thickness an extremely important factor in their performance and longevity. The thicker the outer shell wall the better!
Because of their dense, sand-like filler material, heavy slammer balls are non-bouncing and stay put where you slam them without rolling away. They are manufactured to perform heavy slam ball exercises which some trainers and athletes will sometimes use as an alternative to dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells.
What are examples of heavy slammer ball exercises? Extremely heavy slammer balls like these can be used to perform slamming exercises or resistance based exercises that might normally be performed using
free weights. When using them to slam on hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt, perform exercises such as ball slams while standing or from the knees, around the world slams and burpee slams. Want to use
them in place of dumbbells or barbells? Perform slam ball presses while standing, kneeling or laying down. Heavy ball, or “dead ball”, deadlifts, hip tosses, shoulder throws and cleans are good examples of effective
strengthening and conditioning exercises you can do from your garage gym or CrossFit box.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com cross-training equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Heavy Slammer Ball Singles Include:
- WSLM-75 – 75 lbs. Blue
- WSLM-100 – 100 lbs. Blue
- WSLM-150 – 150 lbs. Blue
- WSLM-200 – 200 lbs. Blue
Heavy Slammer Ball Sets Include:
- WSLM-50-75-100 (225 lbs. Total Set Weight) – (1) 50 lbs. Blue, (1) 75 lbs. Blue, (1) 100 lbs. Blue
- WSLM-75-100-150 (325 lbs. Total Set Weight) – (1) 75 lbs. Blue, (1) 100 lbs. Blue, (1) 150 lbs. Blue
Heavy Slammer Ball Features:
- Performance: Non-Bouncing
- Weight Options: Extremely heavy weights for strengthening and conditioning
- Texture: Firm textured surface for better grip even with sweaty hands
- Wall Thickness: Dense 4mm-5mm thick wall to prevent blowouts while slamming ball to the ground
- Filler: Non-clumping sand/metal shot filler material
- Colors: All slam balls are now blue
- Ball Diameters: 10-30 lbs. = 9”
- Ball Diameters: 35-50 lbs. = 11”
- Ball Diameters: 55-66 lbs. = 12.5”
- Ball Diameters: 70-150 lbs. = 14”
- Ball Diameters: 200 lb. = 15”
- Large easy to recognize weight value
- 3 Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects (WSLM-50, WSLM-75, and WSLM-100)
- 1 Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects (WSLM-150 and WSLM-200)
Heavy Slam Ball Applications:
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Performance centers
- School weight rooms
- Professional sports teams
75 and 100 lb. Balls = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
150, 200, 50-100 lb. and 75-150 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: WSLM ProdID_20620
Product Name: Super Heavy Slam Balls -- Ironcompany (WSLM)
Manufacturer Part No: WSLM