Body-Solid T-Bar Row Platform – Now anyone with a bar and weight set can make their own T-Bar Row Machine for bent over rows and also perform “landmine” cross-training exercise movements. Simply put one end of the bar in the platform cup and load up the other end with all the weight you can handle. It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s strong. And it’s not expensive. Built for a lifetime of heavy-duty back-blasting workouts!
- Fits all 1” Standard and 2” Olympic Bars
- Oversized solid steel axle pivot point with dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings
- Locks rock-solid to any 2” frame tubing (on base of dumbbell rack, bench, or rack) or can be bolted to the floor
- Full 360 degree swivel-ability makes it a dream come true in tight workout quarters
- Ideal for use with Body-Solid model LBB28 Lat Blaster Bar (sold separately)
- Bar and weight plates sold separately
- Cannot be used independently without being secured to base frame or floor
- Product dimensions: 10.5” L x 5” W x 6.25” H
- Product weight: 7 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 11.46” L x 5.71” W x 6.34” H
- Shipping weight: 8.8 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness products for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Optional LBB28 Lat Blaster Bar
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TBR10 ProdID_20182
Product Name: T-Bar Row Platform -- Body-Solid (TBR10)
Manufacturer Part No: TBR10